Maria Guadalupe Olague, 51, of Manhattan, passed away Friday, September 3rd. She worked as a housekeeper, baby sitter. Friends and family are invited to the visitation, from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm with a rosary starting at 7:00 pm. A "Mass of Christian Burial" will be celebrated at 10:00 am on Saturday, September 11th, at the Seven Dolors Catholic Church in Manhattan, with an interment to follow in Durango, Mexico. Arrangements with Carlson's Irvin-Parkview Funeral Home, Manhattan.
- Iowa State downs Kansas State 33-20; Wildcats drop 3rd straight game after 3-0 start to season
- Riley County rolls over Concordia to keep undefeated season alive
- THIS WEEK IN THE ARTS | Football, live theatre, music and more
- On Gardening: ColorBlaze Coleus offers easy color scheme companions
- Fewer in US turn to food banks, but millions still in need
- Eyestone: Fall Weed Reduction
- Area couples show how they inspire each other in Manhattan Arts Center exhibit
- Kansas Profile: Gary Holloway, Kincaid Free Fair
- Family receives $350K settlement from Wamego government after son's death at city pool
- McGraw withdraws from Manhattan City Commission race
- RCPD arrests Manhattan man for attempted murder in K-18 shooting
- RCPD arrests two men for assaulting man, woman outside of Dairy Queen
- Mary Hosler
- Brian J. Solt
- City, state leaders praise advancement of $43M North Campus Corridor project
- More details released on an alleged husband/wife murder.
- Alternative designs, locations for Museum of Art and Light being considered as project advances
- What was Big 12's 'late-arriving information' on overturned onside kick? What explanation was provided to K-State AD Gene Taylor?