• Nixon Berthnant, 36, 700 Mission Ave., for failure to appear. Released on $100 bond.
• Brendan Harvey Kilbourn, 20, 1032 Bertrand St., for DUI and driving while suspended. Confined on $2,000 bond.
• Lucas Charles Whitley, 22, Wamego, for DUI. Released on $750 bond.
• Larry Craig McCallister II, 22, 1520 Pipher Ln., for criminal damage to property. Released on $1,000 bond.
• Belia Peinado Estrada, 37, 337 Holly Pl., for DUI. Released on $750 bond. Exceptionally cleared.
• Athena Leeanne Manis, 37, Ogden, for driving while suspended. Released on $1,500 bond. Exceptionally cleared.
• Norlin Avilio Ulloa Galo, 27, Ogden, for operating a motor vehicle without a license. Released on $500 bond. Exceptionally cleared.
• An unknown person took 55-year-old Scott Heise's tan 1990 Jeep Wrangler, according to a Riley County Police Department report. Officers filed a report for theft at 1609 Cedar Crest Drive at about 2:55 a.m. Saturday. Estimated total loss is $7,500.
• A known woman damaged 25-year-old Hope Wissar's Chevrolet Town and Country Van tires and windshield, according to an RCPD report. Officers filed a report for criminal damage to property at 517 Stone Dr. at about 10:55 a.m. Saturday. Estimated total loss is $1,000.
• An unknown person damaged 77-year-old Morgan Powell's mailbox, possibly with a firework, according to an RCPD report. Officers filed a report for arson at 1622 Cedar Crest Drive at about 10:30 p.m. Saturday. Estimated total loss is $25.00.
• Officers filed a report for aggravated domestic battery, aggravated battery criminal restraint, criminal damage to property and theft in Manhattan at about 12:10 p.m. Sunday. Officers listed a 28-year-old woman as the victim and a 32 year-old-man as the suspect. Because of the domestic nature of the crime reported, no additional information will be released.
• An unknown person broke 74-year-old Margaret Davie's vehicle window and took her purse and other items, according to an RCPD report. Officers filed a report for burglary at 301 Messenger Road at about 4:40 p.m. Sunday. Estimated total loss is $1,350.
• Police ask that anyone with information on the above incidents please contact RCPD or the Manhattan Riley County Crime Stoppers.
Using the Crime Stoppers service can allow you to remain anonymous and could qualify you for a cash reward of up to $1,000.00.