• Justin Cade Ritchey, 22, St. George, for DUI and interference with a law enforcement officer. Confined on $750 bond.
• Marie Rose Berryman, 40, Junction City, for failure to appear. Confined, no bond listed.
• Cade Austin Schanks, 18, Randolph, for interference with a law enforcement officer. Released on $3,000 bond.
• Hannah Claire Dodson, 36, 3312 Wilson Drive, for DUI. Released on $750 bond.
• Jerry Wayne Tisdale, 64, Wamego, for aggravated battery. Confined on $5,000 bond.
• A man allegedly raped a 21-year-old woman, and Riley County Police Department officers filed a report for rape on Saturday. Due to the nature of the crime, RCPD will not release any additional information.
• An unknown suspect allegedly stole a 22-year-old woman’s black 2013 Taotao Scooter. Officers filed a report for theft Saturday at 1865 Platt St. Estimated total loss is $500. Police refused to identify the victim, despite the fact that the information is public record under state law. Police ask that anyone with information about this incident to contact the RCPD or the Manhattan Riley County Crime Stoppers.
• Officers filed a report for domestic battery and aggravated domestic battery at 6:20 p.m. Sunday. The report lists a 26-year-old man as the victim, and a man known to the victim as the alleged suspect. Due to the nature of the crime, RCPD will not release any additional information.