Donald Trump Jr. says that there was "nothing to change" in his testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee after the release of special counsel Robert Mueller's report.
TownNews.com Content Exchange
- Church news for June 14, 2019
- Police report for June 14, 2019
- MHS grad involved in West Point crash
- How rain may affect Tuttle Creek Lake 'difficult to predict'
- I WONDER | Why do USD 383 nurses work at private schools?
- CITY NOTEBOOK | New city flag won’t come until July
- Kansas Supreme Court rules K-12 funding adequate
- Panel: Health service shortages among challenges
- Kansas State men's basketball 'looking at all angles' to fill final scholarship spot
- Chris Klieman has no regrets about increasing access to Kansas State's football program
- Kansas State football lands yet another 2020 commit in McPherson High's Cody Stufflebean
- Late Valley Heights coach, teacher Lamar Whitson III remembered by his community
- K-State women's basketball signs star area athlete Emilee Ebert
- Jury finds Manhattan man guilty of attempted rape
- Kansas State women's basketball player Sarah Bates to transfer
- Report: Snyder's coaching tenure didn't end the way he wanted
- Kansas State men's hoops team lands 1st 2020 commit in Indiana PG Nijel Pack
- Escort says she didn’t plan to have sex with defendant