CNN's Van Jones reacts to former Minneapolis Police officer Derek Chauvin being sentenced to 22 and a half years in prison for the 2020 murder of George Floyd. Under Minnesota law Chauvin will have to serve two-thirds of his sentence in prison (15 years), and he will be eligible for supervised release for the other 7 and a half years.
- Hot, gusty weather could mean explosive fire growth in West
- Belarus Olympic runner who feared going home lands in Poland
- Three more deaths bring Riley County COVID death toll up to 52
- Roger Marshall calls for DOJ to investigate 'ESPN's role in the potential destruction of the Big 12'
- ASL performer goes viral with 'WAP,' says concert interpreters 'shouldn't be shocking'
- Motorcyclist hurt in single-vehicle crash on I-70
- K-State’s Gene Taylor replaces Texas AD on College Football Playoff selection committee
- BlackJack Saddle Club Plans Show At Manhattan
- K-State AD Gene Taylor shares optimistic message with fans about Big 12 realignment
- Simply, Inc. Announces the Opening of its New Simply Mac Store in Lawrence, Kansas
- Ascension Via Christi Hospital president says facilities crowded with COVID patients
- Six advance to USD 383 school board general election
- Big 12 accuses ESPN of orchestrating realignment chaos
- FROM THE PUBLISHER | College football, exposed as a puppet show
- Riley County COVID death toll rises to 49 after four more residents die
- VOTER'S GUIDE: School board candidates discuss diversity, budgets, COVID concerns
- USD 383 to reinstitute mask requirement in schools, district buildings
- Corps closes Tuttle Creek visitors center because of COVID