Officials determined that a hot motorcycle parked too close to “combustibles” started a garage fire in northeast Manhattan early Saturday morning.

Manhattan Fire Department investigators, with the help of the Kansas State Fire Marshal Office, ruled the fire as accidental.

Firefighters responded to a report of a fire at 126 Kopp Drive at about 2:47 a.m. They found the garage of a single-story house ablaze upon arrival and contained the incident within 15 minutes.

All the occupants of the home exited the building safely and officials did not report any injuries.

Damage to the property and its contents was estimated at $90,000.

The owner of the property is Enterprises LLC of Little River, and the resident agent is MK Property Management LLP of Manhattan.