Fire officials reported no injuries after a high lift caught on fire on the east side of Bill Snyder Family Stadium Wednesday afternoon.

Two units from the Manhattan Fire Department responded to a report of a heavy equipment fire at 2201 Kimball Ave. at 12:39 p.m. The high lift was parked near one of the entrances by the bathrooms.

A construction worker was in the high lift’s basket when the equipment caught on fire, but another worker helped him get out, Deputy Fire Chief Ryan Almes said. Almes said firefighters were worried about the fire’s proximity to the stadium, but crews were able to put out the fire, and the stadium wasn’t damaged.

“We were concerned because the fire was next to the building,” Almes said. “One of the tires was on fire so there was a lot of smoke. You could see it from a long ways away.”

Officials ruled the fire accidental, and Almes said they believe it started on the motor.

The fire caused an estimated $85,000 in property loss to the equipment, according to an MFD report.