• Luis Antonio Moran Reyes, 21, Salina, for criminal use of weapons, tampering with ignition interlock device and possession of marijuana. Confined on $3,000 bond.
• David Ray Lewis, 50, 3000 Tuttle Creek Boulevard No. 564, for two counts of battery. Free on $1,500 bond.
• Anthony Juan Murphy, 54, Ogden, for parole violation. Confined without bond.
• London Joseph Fripp, Junction City, for failure to appear. Free on $900 bond.
• Aimee Jo Paige, Manhattan, for two counts of probation violation. Confined on $1,000 bond.
• A 22-year-old woman and a 21-year-old man reported someone entered their residence and took miscellaneous household items, according to a Riley County Police Department report. Officers filed a report for burglary Tuesday at 112 Allen Hill Drive in Ogden. Estimated total loss is $2,500. Police refused to identify the victim, despite the fact that the information is public record under state law. Police ask that anyone with information contact the RCPD or the Manhattan Riley County Crime Stoppers. Anonymous information provided to Crime Stoppers at 785-539-7777 could result in a cash reward up to $1,000.
• A 20-year-old man reported someone took miscellaneous items, including a computer, from his vehicle, according to an RCPD report. Officers filed a report for a motor vehicle larceny Tuesday at 1200 Vattier St. Estimated total loss is $1,095. Police refused to identify the victim, despite the fact that the information is public record under state law. Police ask that anyone with information contact the RCPD or the Manhattan Riley County Crime Stoppers.