• Bobby Lee Pearson, 35, 900 Allison Ave., for violation of offender registration act. Confined on $3,000 bond.
• Giavanna Marie Spinello, 18, 1300 Old Claflin Road, for DUI. Free on $1,500 bond.
• Billie Joel Blair, 38, Louisville, for two counts of probation violation and failure to appear. Confined on $15,500 bond.
• Cesilio Martinez Gonzalez, 24, 613 Riley Lane No. 5, for four counts of parole violation. Confined on $22,500 bond.
• A 24-year-old woman and a 36-year-old woman reported the theft of a 1999 Dodge Intrepid with miscellaneous items inside it, according to the Riley County Police Department. Officers filed a report for motor vehicle theft Wednesday at the 3200 block of Claflin Road. Estimated total loss is over $500.
• A 24-year-old woman reported someone took her wallet from her vehicle. Officers filed a report for burglary Wednesday at the 1500 block of Westwind Drive. Estimated total loss is approximately $542.
• A 31-year-old man reported someone took his Sony PS4 Pro and Dell gaming computer from his apartment. Officers filed a report for burglary Wednesday at the 300 block of North Manhattan. Estimated total loss is $1,367.
• A 26-year-old man reported someone took his Tissot men’s watch. Officers filed a report for theft Wednesday at the 300 block of Hunter Place. Estimated total loss is approximately $1,000.
Police refused to identify the victims in these cases, despite the fact that the information is public record under state law. Police ask anyone with information to contact RCPD or the Manhattan Riley County Crime Stoppers. Information provided to Crime Stoppers at 785-539-7777 could result in a $1,000 reward.