• Octavious Andrew Brown, 21, Manhattan, for possession of opiates, opium, narcotics or certain stimulants; failure to appear and use or possession with intent to use drug paraphernalia into human body. Confined on $5,000 bond.
• Jarod Lee Hyde, 40, 824 Smith St., for criminal deprivation of property. Free on $1,000 bond.
• Brewster Lee Jones, 34, 3981 Zeandale Road, for theft of property or services, interference with a law enforcement officer, burglary and criminal use of a financial card. Confined on $9,000 bond.
• Nathan Beyer, 48, 8631 Talon Drive, for criminal threat, stalking and harassment by telecommunication device. Confined on $50,000 bond.
• Amaya Lajess Fisher, 19, 822 Fremont St. No. 3, for three counts of probation violation. Free on $2,250 bond.
• Amanda Sue Wilroy, 41, 730 Allen Road No. 26, for violation of offender registration act. Free on $5,000 bond.
• Kory Michael Riley, 36, 2121 Spruce Place, for failure to appear. Confined on $1,500 bond.
• Akheem Shaquille Nembhard, 22, Fort Riley, for aggravated battery, battery and interference with a law enforcement officer. Free on $2,000 bond.
• Howard Alexander Horton III, 32, 2215 College Ave. Apt. Q368, for failure to appear. Confined on $50,000 bond.
• Kyron Lyn King, 27, 707 Crestwood Drive No. 9, for failure to appear. Confined on $10,000 bond.
• A 21-year-old man reported that someone took his white 2007 Honda Accord, according to a Riley County Police Department report. Officers filed a report for motor vehicle theft at 1817 Hunting Avenue Wednesday at about 10:05 a.m. Estimated total loss is $4,000. Police refused to identify the victim. Police ask that anyone with information contact the RCPD or the Manhattan Riley County Crime Stoppers. Anonymous information provided to Crime Stoppers at 785-539-7777 could result in a cash reward up to $1,000.
• A 21-year-old man reported that someone took his 2002 Honda Civic, according to an RCPD report. Officers filed a report for motor vehicle theft at 1412 Cambridge Place Tuesday at about 5:20 p.m. Estimated total loss is $2,300. Police refused to identify the victim. Police ask that anyone with information contact the RCPD or the Manhattan Riley County Crime Stoppers.
Police released new information about the following cases:
• Daytona Lutz Dobbins, 20, reported someone took his gray 2014 GMC Sierra with miscellaneous bull-riding equipment inside, according to a Sept. 26 Riley County Police Department report. The vehicle was later recovered.
• Craig Tolliver, 48, reported a woman took his maroon 1994 Buick Century, according to a Sept. 30 RCPD report. The vehicle was later recovered.
• Trina Dibini, 40, reported that someone took her diamond ring, according to a Oct. 11 RCPD report.
• A 33-year-old woman allegedly took a black iPhone 8 from 52-year-old Denice Boyd, according to an Oct. 11 RCPD report.
• Alizae Burris, 18, reported that two women battered her and took her purse containing miscellaneous items including an iPhone and money, according to an Oct. 11 RCPD report.
• Jadin Daniels, 18, Warner Robins, Georgia, for possession of marijuana at about 10:15 p.m. Saturday while at North 10th Street and Bluemont Avenue.