• Mandy Lou Horan, 38, 1604 Hill Valley Drive, for criminal damage to property. Confined on $1,000 bond.
• D’Wuane Tra’maine Phillips, 19, Junction City, for failure to appear. Confined on $1,000 bond.
• Curtis James Fry, 57, Salina, for failure to appear. Free on $480 bond.
• A 54-year-old man reported a man he knows took a 22-inch Werner ladder, a 20-volt cordless Dewault grinder and a 18V Senco screwgun, according to a Riley County Police Department report.
Officers filed a report for theft at 1605 Hill Valley Drive at about 12 p.m. Wednesday. Estimated loss is $500. Police refused to identify the victim.
• A 66-year-old woman reported a 38-year-old woman damaged the door of her home, according to an RCPD report.
Officers filed a report for criminal damage to property in Manhattan Wednesday. Estimated total loss is $1,115. Because of the domestic nature of the crime reported, no additional information will be released.