• Zoe Makenzie Culver, 19, Wichita, for failure to appear. Confined on $750 bond.
• Zachary Adam Ralston, 29, 1014 Bertrand St., for criminal damage to property. Free on $1,000 bond.
• Anthony Rocco Conforti, 27, Wamego, for battery. Free on $2,000 bond.
• Connor Arthur Amiot, 23, Junction City, for fleeing or attempting to elude a law enforcement officer by engaging in reckless driving, unlawful acts — vehicle registration; and maximum speed limits. Free on $2,000 bond.
• Timothy Austin Terrill Smith, 33, 8605 Eagles Landing Drive, for two counts of possession of opiates, opium, narcotics or certain stimulants; attempted possession of marijuana; three counts of use or possession with intent to use drug paraphernalia into human body; three counts of distribution of opiates, opium, narcotics or stimulants; attempted distribution of stimulants; attempted possession of paraphernalia with intent to manufacture, plant or cultivate a controlled substance; two counts of possession of paraphernalia with intent to manufacture, plant or cultivate a controlled substance; two counts of traffic contraband in a correctional or care facility; possession of marijuana; possession of a stimulant; and possession of a substance. Confined on $15,000 bond.
• Rudolph Rudy Florez, 46, McPherson, for failure to appear. Free with no bond listed.
• Adam Wayne Sills, 29, Grandview Plaza, for probation violation. Free with no bond listed.
• Officers arrested a Manhattan man after he allegedly stole copper pipe and broke into storage units in the 1400 block of Normandy Place, according to a Riley County Police Department report. Police arrested Ryan Mathew Calmes, 30, on offenses of aggravated assault, aggravated burglary and criminal damage to property Tuesday afternoon. Calmes is confined at the Riley County Jail on a $50,000 bond. Police also listed a 31-year-old man, who they refused to identify, as a victim in the case.
• Kennedy Pfaff, 18, 1215 Bertrand St. No. 5, for possession or consumption of alcohol by minor at about 11:14 p.m. Friday while at 1218 Moro St., Johnny Kaw’s Sports Bar.
• Lachelle Tuttle, 21, Wichita, for furnishing alcohol by minor at about 10:25 p.m. Saturday while at 531 N. Manhattan Ave., Dirty Dawg Saloon.
• Kayla Page, 19, 2215 College Ave. Apt. B106, for possession or consumption of alcohol by minor at about 10:40 p.m. Saturday while at 531 N. Manhattan Ave., Dirty Dawg Saloon.