• Russell Cory Vereen, 38, Manhattan, for four counts of uniform criminal extradition act. Confined with no bond.
• Elisha Lee Ann Pittman, 37, 826 Dondee Drive, for driving while suspended. Free on $750 bond.
• Kathy Leann Berthaume, 46, Ogden, for theft by deception and computer unlawful acts. Free on $3,000 bond.
• Jarman Deon Morgan, 41, Manhattan, for parole violation. Confined with no bond.
• Kendall Deshon Brokenberry, 28, Manhattan, for two counts of probation violation. Free on $10,000 bond.
• An unknown person allegedly took a woman’s purse and wallet Wednesday, according to a Riley County Police Department report.
Alma Urbina, 38, Manhattan, reported a burglary at 2500 Farm Bureau Road at about 9:48 a.m. Estimated total loss is $500.
Anyone with information can contact the RCPD or the Manhattan Riley County Crime Stoppers. Anonymous information provided to Crime Stoppers at 785-539-7777 could result in a cash reward up to $1,000.