• Kevin Dewayne Robinson, 26, Manhattan, for failure to appear. Confined on $8,000 bond.
• Lindale Jarmone Chaney, 35, 704 Dondee Drive No. 6, for uniform criminal extradition act. Confined with no bond.
• Dalton James Amaro, 28, 4613 Freeman Road, for failure to appear. Confined on $500 bond.
• David Moreno Moreno, 36, Salina, for probation violation. Free on $5,000 bond.
• Sara Marie Bennett, 23, 3909 Bayside Way No. 204, for domestic battery. Not confined at Riley County Jail; no bond listed.
• Four people were taken to the hospital Wednesday after a single-vehicle crash near Fort Riley, according to a Riley County Police Department report. Officers responded to the scene near Kansas Highway 82 and Timber Creek Road at about 2:10 p.m. Police found a Ford F-150 driven by Jennifer Hicks, 33, Clay Center, had crashed. Emergency responders took Hicks and three passengers, including Alexis Contreras, 35, Clay Center, and two juveniles, to Geary County and Via Christi Hospitals for treatment of their injuries.