• Bryce Marlin Williams, 37, Leonardville, for possession of stolen property. Confined on $3,000 bond.
¶ Christopher Bayens Leasor, 21, 2105 Blaker Drive, for domestic battery. Free on $1,000 bond.
• Olivia Marie McLain, 20, Hutchinson, for operating a motor vehicle without a valid license. Exceptionally cleared.
• Richard Lee Burns, 30, 1915 Casement Road, for DUI. Free on $1,000 bond.
• Jesse Newton Sanders, 36, Auburn, for DUI and operating a car without ignition interlock device. Free on $2,500 bond.
• Brendon Keith Williams, 21, Junction City, for aggravated assault and criminal damage to property. Free on $10,000 bond.
- Todd McDonald, 38, Manhattan, told officers a known woman threatened him with a knife around 8:30 p.m. Sunday in the 400 block of Fremont Street, according to the Riley County Police Department
- Elizabeth King, 18, Manhattan, told officers a known woman pushed her, causing injury, around 2 a.m. Sunday in the 2200 block of Claflin Road, according to an RCPD report.
- Best Buy officials told officers two unknown people took a MacBook Pro and an iPad around 2:30 p.m. Sunday, according to an RCPD report. Total loss is approximately $3,182. Anyone with information can contact the RCPD or Manhattan Riley County Crime Stoppers.