• Jamie Marie Aguero, 32, 704 Marlatt Ave. Apt. B., for failure to appear. Confined on $8,000 bond.
• Henry Marquez Jones, 33, Manhattan, for criminal damage to property. Confined on $750 bond.
• Aaron Charles Marshall, 21, Fort Riley, for DUI. Free on $750 bond.
• Deborah Ann Young, 33, 1013 Pottawatomie Court, for two counts of failure to appear. Free on $3,000 bond.
• Travis McGuire Smith, 41, Ogden, for domestic battery. Free on $1,000 bond.
• Darien Nicole Lambert, 23, 412 N. 11th St. No. 2, for failure to appear. Free on $172.50 bond.
• Molly Elizabeth Meeks, 30, 3021 Brookville Drive, for failure to appear. Confined with no bond.
• Zephia Rem, 23, Salina, for failure to appear. Confined on $1,000 bond.
• Nicholas Edward Hart, 39, Dwight, for driving while license cancelled, suspended or revoked. Free on $750 bond.
• Jeffrey Wayne Efford, 48, Junction City, for stalking. Free on $4,000 bond.
• An unknown person took 22-year-old Emily Cox’s GT Talera mountain bike, according to a Riley County Police Department report. Officers filed a report for theft in the 923 Thurston St. at about 10 a.m. Thursday. Estimated total loss is $700. Anyone with information can contact the RCPD or the Manhattan Riley County Crime Stoppers. Anonymous information provided to Crime Stoppers at 785-539-7777 could result in a cash reward up to $1,000.