• Jesse Isaiah Clark III, 39, 1918 Judson St., for failure to appear, DUI and driving while suspended. Free on $958 bond.
• Everett Bryan Summers, 58, for DUI. Confined on $2,500 bond.
• Elizabeth Ann Stark, 54, 730 Allen Road No. 167, for DUI. Free on $1,500 bond.
• Martarius Jerell Tyree McGee, 22, Peroria, Illinois, for criminal damage to property. Free on $1,000 bond.
• Amanda Lynette Lawhorn, 38, Topeka, for domestic battery and criminal damage to property. Confined on $2,000 bond.
• Ryan Timothy Inglett, 33, 501 Stone Drive No. 1314, for violation of protection order and criminal trespass. Confined with no bond listed.
• Mikala Lenay Thomas, 41, 326 Hunter Place No. 207, for failure to appear. Confined on $150 bond.
• Raven Symone Kerns, 26, 1030 Vattier St., for failure to appear. Free on $1,000 bond.
• Mercyjazz Marie Goodridge, 25, 1330 Yuma St., for failure to appear. Confined on $15,000 bond.
• Delano PC Brown, 29, 2919 Brookville Drive, for violation of protection order. Confined on $1,000 bond.
• Jerry Wayne Hassler, 33, Lost Springs, for fleeing or attempting to elude an officer; interference with a law enforcement officer; distribution of heroin or certain stimulants; taxation; possession of paraphernalia with intent to manufacture, plant or cultivate a controlled substance; use or possession with intent to use drug paraphernalia into human body; unlawful acts — vehicle registration; driving while license canceled, suspended or revoked; driving while a habitual violator; reckless driving; maximum speed limits; eight counts of failure to yield at a stop or yield sign and six counts of unsafe turning or stopping. Confined on $75,000 bond.
• A known man allegedly took an 18-year-old woman’s iPhone 10 XS Max, according to a Riley County Police Department report. Officers filed a report for larceny at 1030 Vattier St. at 2:30 a.m. Saturday. Estimated total loss is $1,100.
• A known man allegedly took a 70-year-old man’s white 2008 Ford Expedition, according to an RCPD report. Officers filed a report for motor vehicle theft at 3661 Everett Drive at 10:30 a.m. Saturday. The vehicle was later recovered.
• An unknown person entered a 59-year-old man’s vehicle and took his stereo, according to an RCPD report. Officers filed a report for theft from a motor vehicle at 2042 Stephen Court at 11:20 a.m. Saturday. Estimated total loss is $500.
• An unknown person took a 23-year-old man’s shoes, according to an RCPD report. Officers filed a report for theft at 2215 College Ave., at 1:30 p.m. Saturday. Estimated total loss is $770.
• Five men allegedly burgled a 29-year-old man’s residence and battered him, according to an RCPD report. Officers filed a report for aggravated burglary and battery at 2919 Brookville Drive at 1:10 p.m. Sunday.