• Shelby Lynne Thompson, 26, 1108 Garden Way Apt. A, for domestic battery. Free on $1,000 bond.
• Randy Lamar Thompson, 28, 1108 Garden Way Apt. A, for domestic battery and interference with a law enforcement officer. Confined on $10,000 bond.
• Andrew Martin Litke, 36, Manhattan, for probation violation. Confined on $228 bond.
• Sylnario Terrell Jones, 24, St. Louis, Missouri, for two counts of lewd and lascivious behavior. Confined on $2,000 bond.
• Yolanda Allen, 51, 201 N. Ninth St. No. 5, for domestic battery. Confined on $1,000 bond.
• An unknown person took 25-year-old Jesus Nicolas-Salazar’s black carry-on wood floor trailer, according to a Riley County Police Department report. Officers filed a report for theft in the 20 block of Waterway Place at about 4:00 p.m. Wednesday. Estimated total loss is $1,050. Anyone with information can contact the RCPD or the Manhattan Riley County Crime Stoppers. Anonymous information provided to Crime Stoppers at 785-539-7777 could result in a cash reward up to $1,000.
• An unknown person took 63-year-old Rebecca Herrman’s 2009 Mercury Milan, according to an RCPD report. Officers filed a report for theft of a motor vehicle at 3405 Woodduck Way at about 7 a.m. Wednesday. Estimated total loss is $20,000. Anyone with information can contact the RCPD or the Manhattan Riley County Crime Stoppers.
• A Pennsylvania man was injured Wednesday after his semi and trailer overturned in eastern Pottawatomie County, according to a Kansas Highway Patrol report. Shortly after midnight, Dwight Hartung, 70, Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania, was driving west on U.S. Highway 24, just east of Belvue, when the truck entered the north ditch and overturned. Emergency responders extricated Hartung from the vehicle and took him to Stormont Vail Hospital in Topeka for treatment of suspected minor injuries. Hartung wore a seatbelt, the report said.