• Jonathan Scott Cargal, 25, 733 Griffith Drive No. 3, for two counts of failure to appear. Confined on $2,035 bond.
• Donovan Bailey Watts, 22, 1604 Humboldt St., for failure to appear. Free on $500 bond.
• Eric Arellano, 25, Ogden, for domestic battery and criminal deprivation of property. Confined on $2,000 bond.
• Erik Wayne Gentry, 28, Manhattan, for failure to appear. Confined on $1,500 bond.
• Aliest Javel Simmons, 36, 1300 Marlatt Ave. No 206, for DUI. Free on $750 bond.
• Liliana Coronel, 23, Topeka, for DUI. Free on $750 bond.
• Jeffrey John Black, 41, 112 S. 17th St., for DUI. Free on $750 bond.
• Brian David Redman, 31, Junction City, for DUI. Free on $750 bond.
• Ronald Scott Haas, 53, 9160 Blue River Hills Road, for DUI. Free on $1,500 bond.
• Jason Lawrence Calhoun, 41, Wamego, for failure to appear. Free on $1,000 bond.
• Tyler Lavell White, 26, 1401 College Ave. Unit D108, for probation violation; three counts of failure to appear; driving while license cancelled, suspended or revoked; violation of a protection order; failure to yield from private road or driveway; vehicle liability insurance; and criminal damage to property. Confined on $16,000 bond.
• A 38-year-old woman allegedly took money from Hearing Doctors, according to a Riley County Police Department report. Officers filed a report for embezzlement at 1213 Hylton Heights Road at about 12:30 p.m. Friday. Estimated loss is $19,447.
• Two people damaged the restroom at Tallgrass Taphouse, according to an RCPD report. Officers filed a report for criminal damage to property at 330 Poyntz Ave. at about 9:45 p.m. Saturday. Estimated loss is expected to be more than $1,000. Police ask that anyone with information contact RCPD or the Manhattan Riley County Crime Stoppers. Using the Crime Stoppers service at 785-539-7777 could qualify users for a cash reward up to $1,000.
• Emergency responders took a 19-year-old Gardner woman to the hospital after her car rolled on an icy highway Friday. According to a Kansas Highway Patrol report, Madelyn Turner, was driving north on Kansas Highway 177 in a 2015 Ford Focus. The report said Turner lost control of her vehicle because of ice on the road, which caused it to enter the east ditch and roll several times, stopping upright. Paramedics took Turner to Ascension Via Christi Hospital in Manhattan for treatment of possible injuries after she complained of pain.
• A Texas man was injured in a two-vehicle crash in Pottawatomie County Friday. According to a Kansas Highway Patrol report, Gary Roberts, 59, Wamego, was traveling west on U.S. Highway 24 while Changlong Liu, 42, Arlington, Texas, was traveling east on the highway at about 6:49 p.m. The report said Robert’s vehicle, a 2016 Ford F350, cross the center line and crashed into Liu’s 2015 Peterbilt truck about a third of a mile west from Camp Creek Road. Both trucks stopped in the north ditch. Emergency responders took Liu to Stormont Vail Hospital in Topeka for treatment of suspected minor injuries.
• Deja Whatley, 20, Junction City, for possession or consumption of alcohol by a minor at about 11:27 p.m. Thursday while at 1127 Moro St., Tubby’s Sports Bar.