• Maliek Lanathan Johnson, 19, 1300 Marlatt Ave. No. 1205, for criminal damage to property. Confined on $1,000 bond.
• Eric Lane McDaneld, 25, 2831 James Ave., for DUI. Free on $750 bond.
• Trayvail Lashawn Toliver Jr., 23, 1307 Hudson Ave. Unit BMST, for two counts of failure to appear. Confined on $2,250 bond.
• Christopher Almond McGraw, 26, Blue Rapids, for driving while suspended. Free on $3,000 bond.
• Derrik Michael Melson, 21, Riley, for theft of property or services. Confined on $1,000 bond.
• Brian Wallace Gerard Coughlin, 22, 1311 Houston St., for battery. Free on $1,000 bond.
• A Manhattan woman was injured after a crash on Kansas Highway 177 Wednesday, according to a Riley County Police Department report. Officers responded to a report of an injury crash near the 2700 block of K-177 at about 6:45 a.m. They found that a black 2018 Chevrolet Impala driven by Meagan Huffman, 28, had crashed because of slick roads. Emergency responders took Huffman to Ascension Via Christi Hospital for treatment of her injuries.
• A 57-year-old man allegedly sexually battered a 12-year-old girl, according to an RCPD report. Officers filed a report at about 10 p.m. Wednesday. Because of the nature of the crime reported, no additional information will be released.