• Monica Rose Morales, 35, Riley, for two counts of failure to appear. Free on $2,250 bond.
• Ciara Cherelle Wooten, 31, Topeka, for theft of property or services and attempted theft of property or services. Confined on $2,500 bond.
• Rob Lee Bent, 46, 414 S. Fifth St., for probation violation. Confined on $5,000 bond.
• Jonathan Scott Cargal, 25, 733 Griffith Drive No. 3, for probation violation. Confined without bond.
• Joseph Anthony McWillson, 31, for failure to appear. Exceptionally cleared.
• Thomas Bryan Farrell, 50, St. Marys, for criminal trespass; failure to appear; driving while license suspended, cancelled or revoked; and interference with a law enforcement officer. Free on $4,500 bond.
• Caleb Brady Hines, 28, Baldwin City, for two counts of theft of property or services. Not confined at Riley County Jail; no bond listed.
• Philip Thomas Rose, 27, 3305 Shady Valley Drive, for failure to appear. Not confined at Riley County Jail; no bond listed.
• Damion Christopher Hezlton Jr., 21, Wichita, for parole violation. Not confined at Riley County Jail; no bond listed.
• Allan David Ruboyianes, 34, Olathe, for for failure to appear. Not confined at Riley County Jail; no bond listed.
• A 61-year-old man reported someone took money from his residence Tuesday.
According to a report from the Riley County Police Department, he said someone took around $13,350 from his home in the 300 block of Thurston Street at around 11:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Police ask that anyone with information please contact RCPD or the Manhattan Riley County Crime Stoppers. Using the Crime Stoppers service can allow you to remain anonymous and could qualify you for a cash reward of up to $1,000.
• A 20-year-old man allegedly assaulted a 20-year-old woman Tuesday night.
RCPD filed a report for aggravated assault in around 9:30 p.m. Tuesday in Manhattan. Officers said the suspect was known to the victim. Due to the nature of the crime reported (domestic), no additional information will be released.
• A man reported his car stolen Tuesday afternoon.
A 65-year-old man told RCPD someone took his 1971 Chevrolet Monte Carlo from the 5000 block of Murray Road in Manhattan around 4:45 p.m. Tuesday. The estimated total loss associated with this case is $500. Police ask that anyone with information please contact RCPD or the Manhattan Riley County Crime Stoppers.