• Kristina Lorraine Candia Covey, 30, 2001 Green Ave., for DUI and aggravated endangering a child. Confined on $4,500 bond.
• Jason Alan Ward, 48, 516 Pierre St. No. 2, for unlawful possession of a controlled substance. Free on $4,000 bond.
• Christopher Michael Day, 38, Leonardville, for driving while suspended. Free on $500 bond.
• Jacques Lashawn Toliver, 32, 3000 Tuttle Creek Boulevard No. 183, for burglary and criminal damage to property. Free on $5,000 bond.
• Narianna Dachelle Williams, 22, 2115 Walnut Drive, for interference with a law enforcement officer. Free on $3,000 bond.
• Darren Ja Price Partee, 24, Kansas City, Missouri, for probation violation. Not confined at Riley County Jail; no bond listed.
• A man reported that someone used his financial card to make several purchases, according to a Riley County Police Department report. Officers filed a report for theft at various retailers in Manhattan at about 4:10 p.m. Thursday. Estimated total loss is $20,000. Police refused to identify the victim. Police ask that anyone with information contact the RCPD or the Manhattan Riley County Crime Stoppers. Anonymous information provided to Crime Stoppers at 785-539-7777 could result in a cash reward up to $1,000.