• Alia Doneece Marie Lucas, 22, 730 Osage St. Unit B, for domestic battery and criminal damage to property. Free with no bond listed.
• Deron Tyler Leonard Sr., 32, Kansas City, Missouri, for probation violation. Free on $750 bond.
• Oliver John Henry, 27, 412 N. 11th St. No. 11, for burglary. Confined on $5,000 bond.
• Jake Douglas Mcdiffett, 36, Alta Vista, for driving while suspended. Free on $500 bond.
• William Van Diekmann, 41, 516 Augusta Way, for failure to appear. Free with no bond listed.
• Andrea Nichole Jackson, 30, Milford, for failure to appear. Free with no bond listed.
• A 71-year-old woman reported that a woman she knows forged a check from her account, according to a Riley County Police Department. Officers filed a report for forgery and theft in Manhattan at about 12:20 a.m. Monday. Estimated loss is $1,000.
Police refused to identify the victim. Police ask that anyone with information contact the RCPD or the Manhattan Riley County Crime Stoppers. Anonymous information provided to Crime Stoppers at 785-539-7777 could result in a cash reward up to $1,000.
• A 64-year-old man reported someone took his 1994 Ford F150, according to an RCPD report. Officers filed a report for theft at 1010 Kearney St. at about 3:05 p.m. Monday. Estimated loss is $500. Police refused to identify the victim. Police ask that anyone with information contact the RCPD or the Manhattan Riley County Crime Stoppers.
• Police arrested a 15-year-old boy after he allegedly made threats on social media, according to a Riley County Police Department report. Officers arrested Jason Pearson, Jr., Manhattan on one count of aggravated criminal threat at about 11:30 a.m. Monday. He was later released.
• Christian Ghilardi, 20, Lenexa, for possession or consumption of alcohol by a minor at about 11:54 p.m. Friday while at 1218 Moro St., Johnny Kaw’s Sports Bar.