• Matthew Martin Ewers, 17, Junction City, for possession of marijuana. Free with no bond listed.
• Mercedez Lovee Palmer, 25, 207 Research Drive, for failure to appear. Free on $2,000 bond.
• John Logan Leroy Galloway, 27, 3913 Rocky Ford Ave., for two counts of failure to appear. Exceptionally cleared.
• A 73-year-old woman reported that someone took her purse and the contents inside, according to a Riley County Police Department. Officers filed a report for theft at 1823 College Ave., Ascension Via Christi Hospital, at about 3:10 p.m. Tuesday. Estimated loss is $861. Police refused to identify the victim. Police ask that anyone with information contact the RCPD or the Manhattan Riley County Crime Stoppers. Anonymous information provided to Crime Stoppers at 785-539-7777 could result in a cash reward up to $1,000.
• Reid Stimach, 20, 4440 Tuttle Creek Boulevard, for possession or consumption of alcohol by minor while in the 1200 block of Moro Street.