• Dennis Reeyce Alcox II, 35, Wichita, for failure to appear. Confined without bond.
• Randy Lee Chilson, 47, 730 Allen Road No. 72, for attempted battery. Confined on $1,000 bond.
• Nicholas Christopher Long, 33, 2908 Gary Ave., for domestic battery and criminal damage to property. Confined on $2,000 bond.
• Joshua Wayne Marsh, 30, Ogden, for DUI. Free on $1,500 bond.
• Nathan Scott Nellis, 28, 1201 Vattier St. Apt. A, for probation violation. Free on $1,500 bond.
• Patrick Armond Pfeifley, 37, 1727 Kings Road, for failure to appear. Free on $60 bond.
• A 24-year-old woman reported that an unknown person damaged her front door, according to an RCPD report. Officers filed a report for criminal damage to property Sunday at 1415 Vista Lane. Estimated total loss is $500.
• A 29-year-old man damaged a kiosk at the Riley County Jail, according to an RCPD report. Officers filed a report for criminal damage to property Sunday at 1001 South Seth Child Road. Estimated total loss is $1,000.
• Two 21-year-old women reported that someone took their wallets, according to an RCPD report. Officers filed a report for theft Sunday at 1641 Anderson Ave. Estimated total loss is $820.
• Police arrested Radsa Herbert, 27, Ogden, in connection with an assault Friday in Ogden. Officers filed a report for assault, aggravated assault and aggravated battery at 205 Seventh St., listing a 55-year-old woman as a victim and a 56-year-old woman as a victim and a suspect. Herbert was also listed as a victim and a suspect. Herbert is confined at the Riley County Jail on a $15,000 bond.
• Police refused to identify the victims in these incidents, despite the fact that the information is public record under state law. Police ask that anyone with information about these incidents contact the RCPD or the Manhattan Riley County Crime Stoppers. Anonymous information provided to Crime Stoppers at 785-539-7777 could result in a cash reward up to $1,000.
NOTICES TO APPEAR
• Dalton Trundle, 20, 1013 Lobdell Drive, for possession or consumption of alcohol by minor at about 12:26 a.m. Friday while at 1111 Moro St., Tate’s.