• Patrick Mark Kopecky, 35, St. George, for DUI. Confined on $750 bond.
• Dennis Reeyce Alcox II, 35, Wichita, for operating a motor vehicle without a valid license. Confined on $500 bond.
• Anthony Ray Moss, 52, Wamego, for failure to appear; distribution of a certain stimulant; possession of opiates, opium, narcotics or certain stimulants; possession of drug paraphernalia with intent to manufacture, plant or cultivate a controlled substance; operating a car without an ignition interlock device and use or possession with intent to use drug paraphernalia into human body. Confined on $20,750 bond.
• Stephanie Maxine McGrath, 39, Clay Center, for possession of a stimulant; possession of drug paraphernalia with intent to manufacture, plant or cultivate a controlled substance and use or possession with intent to use drug paraphernalia into human body. Confined on $11,000 bond.
• Seth Taylor Graby, 36, 318 N. 16th St., for domestic battery, criminal damage to property and intimidation of a witness or a victim. Confined on $2,000 bond.
• Tylan Gregory Hite, 33, Kansas City, Missouri, for failure to appear. Confined on $6,000 bond.
• A 17-year-old girl reported someone took her black Raleigh Cruiser bicycle, according to a Riley County Police Department report. Officers filed a report Tuesday at 410 N. Fourth Street. Estimated total loss is $600. Police ask that anyone with information about this incident contact RCPD or the Manhattan Riley County Crime Stoppers. Anonymous information provided to Crime Stoppers at 785-539-7777 could result in a cash reward up to $1,000.