• Joyce Marie Valcarcel Schroeder, 21, Junction City, for DUI. Free on $750 bond.
• Jeremy J. Richmond, 27, 1015 Yuma St., for fleeing or attempting to elude a law enforcement officer by engaging in reckless driving and driving while suspended. Confined on $5,500 bond.
• Michael Anthony Jones, 44, 1600 Pillsbury Drive, for DUI, driving while suspended and duty of driver to give information. Confined on $6,000 bond.
• Robert Jon Armour, 47, 3321 Valleydale Drive, for domestic battery. Free on $1,000 bond.
• Francisco Javier Nevarez Arrellano, 60, 201 N. Ninth St. No. 3, for failure to appear. Confined on $168 bond.
• Lindale Jamone Chaney, 35, 1015 Moro St. No. 4, for two counts of violation of protection order. Confined on $2,000 bond.
• Brecken Lyn Hess, 15, Riley, for theft of property or services. Free with no bond listed.
• Becky Jo Walton, 40, Westmoreland, for domestic battery. Free on $1,000 bond.
• Andrew Shay Franklin, 18, Ogden, for aggravated domestic battery. Confined on $5,000 bond.
• Adam Krzysztof Zolkiewski, 24, 619 Ratone Lane, for DUI, battery and shoplifting. Free on $4,000 bond.
• Germy Terrell Cameron, 33, 1023 Pierre St. Apt. A, interference with a law enforcement officer. Free on $7,500 bond.
• Thomas Eugene Botz, 64, 3112 Heritage Court No. 13, for DUI. Free on $750 bond.
• Bryce Christopher Waldrop, 32, 1400 Chase Place Apt. A13, for burglary and criminal damage to property. Free on $8,000 bond.
• Jerad Michael Yelland, 35, 1003 Lesmer Circle, for criminal damage to property. Free on $1,000 bond.
• Milton Earl Evans, 56, 419 Thurston St., for failure to appear. Confined on $750 bond.
• Octavious Andrew Brown, 21, Ogden, for criminal damage to property. Confined on $1,000 bond.
Police released new information about the following cases:
• A known man allegedly threatened John Schum, 32, and Matthew Pearson, 22, with a firearm and damaged a truck, according to a Aug. 15 Riley County Police Department report.
• Someone damaged 26-year-old Emily Knobbe’s gutter and car, according to an Aug. 15 RCPD report.
• Someone took 29-year-old Charles Williams’ 2007 Nissan Altima, according to an Aug. 16 RCPD report.