• Israel Taylor Green, 24, 920 Leavenworth St. Apt. A, for failure to appear. Confined on $6,000 bond.
• Lindale Jamone Chaney, 35, 1018 Garden Way, for domestic battery. Confined on $1,000 bond.
• Scott Alexander, 25, Manhattan, for probation violation. Confined on $7,500 bond.
• Michael Jordan Yoxall, 27, 1030 Fremont St., for failure to appear. Confined without bond.
• Hunter Owen Wood, 21, Fort Riley, for counterfeiting currency. Free on $3,000 bond.
• Brandi Marie Johnson, 41, Wamego, for probation violation. Free on $2,000 bond.
• Gabriel Christian Seim, 26, 2500 Farm Bureau Road, for probation violation. Exceptionally cleared.
• David Brian Wilson, 51, 821 N. 11th St. No. 1, for probation violation. Not confined at Riley County Jail; no bond listed.
• Someone took a 29-year-old man’s gray 2007 Nissan Altima, according to a Riley County Police Department report. Officers filed a report for motor vehicle theft at 504 Stone Pointe Drive Thursday. Estimated total loss is more than $500.00. Police refused to identify the victim, despite the fact that the information is public record under state law. Police ask that anyone with information contact the RCPD or the Manhattan Riley County Crime Stoppers. Anonymous information provided to Crime Stoppers at 785-539-7777 could result in a cash reward up to $1,000.
Police released new information about the following case:
• Sheldon Booe, 22, reported that someone took his Trek Marlin bicycle, according to an Aug. 14 RCPD report.