• Bomani Owusu Gordon, 25, 1113 Morgan Lane, for failure to appear and interference with a law enforcement officer. Confined on $1,750 bond.
• Jader Reymundo Calderon Pastran, 36, 2109 Spruce Place, for DUI. Free with no bond.
• Anthony Kenneth Johnson, 34, 3756 Powers Lane, for failure to appear. Confined on $500 bond.
• Latania Lene Marr, 39, 515 Dornoch Way No. 106, for DUI and endangering a child. Exceptionally cleared.
• Keven Scott Marinella, 15, Ogden, for aggravated indecent liberties with a child and aggravated criminal sodomy. Not confined with no bond.
• Nicholas Christopher Long, 33, 2908 Gary Ave., for criminal trespass. Exceptionally cleared.
• Daniel Jonathan Valaika, 21, 2959 Zeandale Road, for disorderly conduct. Confined on $2,000 bond.
• Chanel Sade Toliver, 31, 1015 Yuma St., for failure to appear. Confined on $1,500 bond.
• Shane Dwight Ellegood, 45, Riley, for probation violation. Free on $7,500 bond.
• Jaquavius Daycown Lane, 19, El Dorado, for probation violation. Free with no bond listed.
• A 25-year-old woman reported someone took her silver Samsung S8 cell phone and case, according to a Riley County Police Department report. Officers filed a report for theft at 2605 Stagg Hill Road, El Tapatio, on Thursday. Estimated total loss is $540. Police refused to identify the victim, despite the fact that the information is public record under state law. Police ask that anyone with information about this incident to contact the RCPD or the Manhattan Riley County Crime Stoppers. Anonymous information provided to Crime Stoppers at 785-539-7777 could result in a cash reward up to $1,000.
• One person was injured in a crash near the intersection of Seth Child Road and Claflin Road Thursday evening, according to an RCPD report. Officers responded to the scene at about 6:35 p.m. and found that Aidan Goins, 18, Manhattan, in a Ford Focus, had crashed into Brenda Porras-Rosales, 42, Manhattan, in a Toyota Corolla. Emergency responders took Porras-Rosales to Ascension Via Christi Hospital for treatment of her injuries. Police issued Goins a citation for disobeying a traffic control device.
NOTICES TO APPEAR
• Benjamin Reinhardt, 19, 4620 Eureka Drive, for possession of marijuana at about 11:43 p.m. Saturday while at 4620 Eureka Drive.