• Blake Austin Brenner, 24, 202 N. Juliette Ave., for DUI. Free on $1,500 bond.
• Jeremy J. Richmond, 27, 1015 Yuma St., for driving while suspended and DUI. Confined on $1,500 bond.
• Osama Haa Alshatti, 22, 1565 Jefferson Ridge No. 3, for failure to appear. Free on $750 bond.
• Damian Arturo Velazquez, 26, 6030 Tuttle Terrace No. 17, for violation of protection order. Confined on $10,000 bond.
• Damien Jerry Adam Dortch, 25, Junction City, for aggravated battery and battery. Confined on $10,000 bond.
• Ann Marie Engert, 36, 3030 Sunnyside Drive, for probation violation. Confined on $3,000 bond.
• Jeffery Allen Meade, 35, Lyndon, for failure to appear. Confined on $6,000 bond.
• Denaal Latress Thompson, 35, 3404 Chimney Rock Road, for violation of offender registration act. Confined on $5,000 bond.
• Dameon David Shriner, 23, St. George, for criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct. Not confined at Riley County Jail; no bond listed.
• Jade Elizabeth Hoover, 25, 311 N. Ninth St., for probation violation. Not confined at Riley County Jail; no bond listed.
• A 22-year-old man reported that someone took his Trek Marlin bicycle, according to a Riley County Police Department report. Officers filed a report for theft Tuesday at 1119 Ratone St. Estimated total loss is $1,000.
Police refused to identify the victim, despite the fact that the information is public record under state law. Police ask that anyone with information contact the RCPD or the Manhattan Riley County Crime Stoppers. Anonymous information provided to Crime Stoppers at 785-539-7777 could result in a cash reward up to $1,000.
• A known man allegedly used a 33-year-old woman’s financial card to make purchases, according to an RCPD report. Officers filed a report for criminal use of a financial card, identity theft and theft in Manhattan Tuesday. Because of the domestic nature of the crime reported, no further information will be released.
Police released new information about the following incidents:
• According to an Aug. 6 RCPD report, when police attempted to arrest Jesse Sexton, 33, Manhattan, on a warrant for probation violation, Sexton allegedly tried to throw rocks at officers and grabbed an arresting officer’s weapon. The report says Sexton also kicked an officer while being transported. Police listed four men as victims, including officers Tanner Monroe, 31, and Joshua Opat, 34, and Nathan Staab, 39, and Sean Stevenson
• Grace Wilson, 17, reported someone took her black Raleigh Cruiser bicycle, according to an Aug. 7 Riley County Police Department report.
• Sean Sorell, 52, reported that someone took his black Finish Line trailer, according to an Aug. 8 RCPD report.
• Someone took 19-year-old Isaiah Euler’s Glassmaster boat, according to an Aug. 8 RCPD report. Euler reported that a man in a maroon Chevy Silverado with a matching topper took the boat.
• Christina Wilson, 25, reported someone took her silver Samsung S8 cell phone and purple and pink Otterbox case, according to an Aug. 9 RCPD report.
• Debra Paulman, 60, reported that someone damaged the window on her 2017 GMC Yukon and took a Macbook Pro inside the vehicle, according to an Aug. 12 RCPD report.
• Jake Kirschner, 23, reported that someone damaged the window on his 2015 Jeep Patriot and took clothing and bags full of miscellaneous items, according to an Aug. 12 RCPD report.
• Andrew Brown, 34, reported that someone damaged his 2018 Honda Accord, as well as took a Smith and Wesson Shield 9 mm with a magazine, according to an RCPD report.
• Skylar Martin, 24, reported that someone had kicked in and damaged her front door, according to an Aug. 12 RCPD report.
• Gregory and Robin Cavill, both 53, reported that someone damaged their Mercedes coupe and took miscellaneous items from the vehicle, according to an Aug. 12 RCPD report.
• Bray Sloan, 26, reported that someone entered her 2019 Subaru Crosstec and took a Glock 42 and pocket knife, according to an Aug. 12 RCPD report.
• Police arrested Radsa Herbert, 27, Ogden, in connection with an assault, according to an Aug. 12 RCPD report. It was reported that a fight occurred between a mother, daughter and one of the mother’s friends. Officers listed Alisa Ford, 55, as a victim and Lena Alexander, 56, as a victim and a suspect. Herbert was also listed as a victim and a suspect.
NOTICES TO APPEAR
• Darrin Hooley, 19, Fort Riley, for possession or consumption of alcohol by a minor at about 11:21 p.m. Saturday while at 1111 Moro St., Tate’s.
• Lucas Koehn, 20, 815 Bluemont Ave., for possession or consumption of alcohol by a minor at about 12:04 a.m. Sunday while at 1127 Moro St., Tubby’s Sports Bar.