In the eighth episode of The Manhattan Mercury's Wildcat Paws podcast, sports editor (and Kansas State beat writer) Ryan Black sits down with sports writer Sean Collins. The pair discusses Kansas State's unexpected home loss to West Virginia, look ahead to the Texas Tech game Saturday and talk about both the men's and women's basketball team. Plus, they discuss what it would be like to have a live band play them into the show.
SoundCloud link: https://soundcloud.com/wildcat-paws-707171934/my-movie
- PODCAST: Episode I of Wildcat Paws is here!
- PODCAST: Episode II of Wildcat Paws, talking Kansas State/Oklahoma State football — and more!
- PODCAST: Episode III of Wildcat Paws, talking Kansas State football, Narnia and NASCAR
- PODCAST: Episode IV of Wildcat Paws, talking Kansas State football storylines and more
- PODCAST: Episode V of Wildcat Paws, talking Kansas State/OU football, the Sunflower Showdown and more
- PODCAST: Episode VI of Wildcat Paws — K-State football is rolling, while men's basketball is just getting started
- PODCAST: Episode X of Wildcats Paws, talking Kansas State football's bowl possibilities and more
- Church news for Dec. 13, 2019
- I WONDER | What are the latest Community House developments?
- Police report for Dec. 13, 2019
- KS Supreme Court to hear Riley County man's appeal of drug conviction
- US Sen. Moran working to find solution for MHK airport runway
- CITY NOTEBOOK | City approves fee change at T. Russell Reitz Animal Shelter
- Rapper Scarface in runoff for Houston City Council seat
- Editorial: Boris Johnson’s victory in the UK election means there’s no going back on Brexit
- Report: 2 coaches with Kansas State connections candidates for Colorado State opening
- Where does Kansas State stand heading into bowl-selection Sunday?
- RCPD report IDs man found dead in Ogden
- Local business family files negligence suit against Manhattan doctors in death of mother, wife
- What did Kansas State athletics director Gene Taylor make of team landing in Liberty Bowl?
- Kansas State headed to Liberty Bowl, will face Navy
- K-State student found dead in apparent suicide
- Sophomore guard Shaun Williams leaving Kansas State's men's basketball program
- How has K-State enrollment changed since peaking in 2014?
- K-State professor to star in ABC's 'Great American Baking Show'