The final game of Kansas State football's regular season will kick off under the lights.
The Big 12 Conference and FOX Sports announced Saturday night that next week's game at Bill Snyder Family Stadium, which pits K-State against Iowa State, will begin at 6 p.m. The contest will be nationally televised on FS1.
The Cyclones snapped a 10-game losing streak in the series last year, rallying from a 17-point fourth-quarter deficit to win 42-38 in Ames, Iowa. It was Bill Snyder's final game as the Wildcats' head coach.
Though K-State couldn't hold on for an 11th consecutive victory over Iowa State last season, it still has a six-game run of success in the series at home. The Cyclones haven't tasted victory in Manhattan since 2004, when they walked away with a 37-23 win.
Big 12 TV selections for weekend of Saturday, Nov. 30
- Texas Tech at Texas (Fri., Nov. 29), 11 a.m., FOX
- West Virginia at TCU (Fri., Nov. 29), 3:15 p.m., ESPN
- Baylor at Kansas, 2:30 p.m., ESPN
- Iowa State at K-State, 6 p.m., FS1
- Oklahoma at Oklahoma State, 7 p.m., FOX