Memorial services for Helen Powell, of St. George, KS and who passed away February 19th will be held at 11:00 a.m., Saturday, March 23rd at Stewart Funeral Home of Wamego, with a visitation from 10:00 a.m. until time of the service. Inurnment will follow in the Louisville Cemetery. Memorials are suggested to the St. George United Methodist Church, and may be left in care of Stewart Funeral Home of Wamego, PO Box 48, 66547. Condolences may be left at www.stewartfuneralhomes.com.
- Art exhibit fuses media of K-State graduate students
- SciComm conference encourages scientists to think fresh to relay research
- Riley County 5th healthiest in state
- Club news for March 24, 2019
- MHS grad graduates from basic training
- 6 edible flowers that make a lovely, tasty treat for your spring garden
- How to control scale insects on houseplants
- London woman's ambitions drive her in 'Dear Mrs. Bird'
- K-State senior forward Dean Wade 'doubtful' to play in NCAA Tournament
- 'If we handle our business, there won’t be no upsets': K-State laughs off popularity of UC-Irvine pick
- Bruce Weber hopes injured K-State forward Dean Wade is 'making some progress'
- 'Life ain't fair': K-State forward Dean Wade dour after foot injury affects another NCAA Tournament
- How did Kansas State handle ESPN's mistake?
- K-State names multicultural center after grad, former NFL player
- What's in a name? K-State and UC Irvine dish on anteaters and more
- K-State falls to 13-seed UC Irvine in NCAA Tournament 1st round
- K-State student in stable condition after car hit her
- Which K-State players have impressed Chris Klieman early in the spring?