A fire at Hilton Garden Inn early Saturday morning caused about $50,000 in damage, officials said.

Manhattan fire crews responded to the hotel, 410 S. Third St., at about 6:40 a.m. and found a fire in the laundry room. The blaze started accidentally in a commercial dryer unit, according to a report from the fire department. The building’s sprinkler system had activated and kept it contained.

General manager Brad Everett said the guests were evacuated safely, and no one was injured. Sixteen firefighters responded on six fire vehicles, with the last units clearing at around 8:00 am.

Loss is estimated at $40,000 to contents and $10,000 to the structure. The owner is listed as HCW — Manhattan of Branson, Missouri.