• Matthew Heath Vanbrabant, 20, Monterey, California, for two counts of attempted criminal damage to property and liquor purchase, possession or consumption by minor. Confined on $500 bond.
• Zachary Tyler Streit, 23, 1113 Village Drive, for DUI. Free on $750 bond.
• Derrick David Lashawn Smith, 19, 5554 Stone Crest Court No. 101, for probation violation. Confined with no bond.
• Joseph Henry Williams, 35, 2727 Allison Ave., for domestic battery and criminal damage to property. Free on $3,000 bond.
• Kayla Christine Hedlund, 24, 2923 Brookville Drive, for failure to appear. Free on $172 bond.
• Clayton Lee Estes, 25, 717 Fremont St. Apt. A, for failure to appear. Free on $45 bond.
• A representative from Kansas State Bank and Cristy Linders, 64, both of Manhattan, told officers at about 8:30 a.m. Thursday that an unknown person took cash from a bank account at 1010 Westloop Place, according to a Riley County Police Department report. Estimated total loss is $2,188. Anyone with information can contact the RCPD or the Manhattan Riley County Crime Stoppers. Anonymous information provided to Crime Stoppers at 785-539-7777 could result in a cash reward up to $1,000.
• Peggy Norman, 91, Manhattan, told officers at about 3 p.m. Thursday that a known man damaged and took miscellaneous antique items at 1900 Lincoln Drive, according to a RCPD report. Estimated total loss is $1,500.
• An 18-year-old woman told officers at about 9:15 p.m. Thursday that a 23-year-old man raped her, according to a RCPD report. Because of the nature of the crime reported, no further information will be released.