Seminole War Chant coming to Manhattan? (Probably Not)
Posted: 05 December 2012 12:32 AM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  120
Joined  2012-10-28

First of all, I am not deaf, dumb (perhaps ignorant) or blind….

I read the news.

I get that the Big 12 has firmly and publicly stated they are not interested in expansion…

So one just has to wonder….. Why is it that there is a currently published “rumor” on rant sports

The rumor currently circulating on radio stations in the Tampa area is that the Florida State Seminoles have accepted an offer to become a part of the Big 12 conference. If the rumors are to be believed announcement of this could come as early as next week.

Is this rumor a radio promotion gimmick, or is the Big 12 planning a palace coup?

Looking Back over the expansion landscape of all the scenarios that mateiralized as well as those that did not, it seems there is just no telling where and when the conference expansion madness will strike next.

And since FSU seems to consistently deny they are interested in the Big 12 and the Big 12 seems to consistently deny they are interested in FSU why do these rumors keep surfacing???

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | The Manhattan Mercury, 318 North 5th Street, Manhattan, Kansas, 66502

Reproduction of any kind is prohibited without written consent.