Stand Up For The Champions 2012
Posted: 02 December 2012 01:12 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  101
Joined  2012-10-28

(Sorry had the wrong link posted earlier)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RwjKQLaI1o&list=UUh8fpqB3yg0xfniwSGSzbkA&index=1&feature=plcp

What a thrill to see K State win the Big 12 Championship at home against Texas.  AWESOME.

Sorry Sooner fans had to pray for Texas today, hope you can get the taste out of your mouth soon.

Congrats to K State and Oklahoma both Co Champions of the Big 12.

Looks Like K State vs Oregon in Fiesta and Oklahoma against Florida in Sugar, unless the BCS voters elevate NIU to #16 in which case Oklahoma in the Cotton Bowl.

What a weird twist of fate, K State vs Oregon canceled 2011 and 2012, a NCG between the two derailed by both losing in the same weekend and here they are in the Fiesta Bowl…

I love K State dearly but I must say if the Wildcats don’t step up their game against Oregon it could get real ugly.  Whatever happened in the Cotton Bowl, whatever happened at Baylor and whatever happened in the first half against Texas, they better get that crap out of their system, there is ZERO MARGIN FOR ERROR vs Oregon.

On a personal note…Klon, sorry about your loss I don’t care for those guys but as a member of this forum I know it must hurt to see your guys get torched.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas

Posted: 02 December 2012 09:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2012-10-18

Yes congrats to the Cats.

Getting blown out by a 7-5 team happens to the best of us…..

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | The Manhattan Mercury, 318 North 5th Street, Manhattan, Kansas, 66502

Reproduction of any kind is prohibited without written consent.