Maybe this is Obama’s secret plan to end the war
Posted: 13 November 2012 07:39 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  962
Joined  2012-10-12

Get rid of all the generals and it is hard to fight a war.  Brilliant, really in its subtlety.

Posted: 13 November 2012 08:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  801
Joined  2012-10-10

Petraeus was retired.  Anyway…

The CIA, under Petraeus, found the ‘real’ birth certificate for the POTUS in Kenya.  They also found he was registered as a member of the Communist Party of America under a false name.  All this evidence was found 10 months ago.  So, the White House ‘planted’ an operative to begin having an affair with Petraeus so they could blackmail him into keeping quiet about the findings.  When Benghazi went down, Fox News stellar reporters hacked the CIA e-mail account.  They discovered the juicy e-mails between Petraeus and his mistress.  Murdoch called Petraeus and told him to resign.  Petraeus will now join Oliver North as a military advisor to Fox News.  ..... At least that’s what I take from the various accounts put forth by Beck, Limbaugh, and Hannity.

Posted: 13 November 2012 09:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-12

Makes perfect sense to me, Larry.  At least they set him up with a nice looking gal.  Poor Clinton was set up with a dog.  Even his wife looked better than Monica.  Not so in David’s case…and Obama IS a Kenyan, which only goes to show that most Americans prefer a Communist Kenyan to a republican.  They are wiser than I thought.
By the way, maybe we should just start having coffee, as we seem to be the only ones left here in this vast wasteland which was once a very active forum.  I think, if I started a thread that said “Veterans Day is an Aberration”...I still wouldn’t get a response.  I could try “Texas will Cream KSU”...that probably wouldn’t stimulate discussion either.  Perhaps there is no one left to stimulate/aggravate except for me and you.  By the way…Your mother wears combat boots….Ha!  So there.

Posted: 13 November 2012 10:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  801
Joined  2012-10-10

Yep… Really disappointing how the forum went belly up.  I am a little worried about Bob.  Hope he and his family are healthy.  Didn’t plan on seeing him disappear.  Randall… Was that his real name?  Can’t imagine why he would not use the opportunity to bash Bob or anyone else who might suggest the Rental Inspection Program was an okay idea.  The resident leftys, who had an ongoing food fight w/Bob, are history.  I probably miss Stacia most of all.  She leant some extremely good opines to a number of issues.  Can’t say I’m too sad to know Common Sense won’t go on his drug-induced rants if he has to use his real identity.  He, too often, moved beyond reality in his over-the-top defense of anything Republican… anything Dial… anything conservative… anything that tweaked his ‘rant de jour’.

What I fear most is that all left this party and started one of their own elsewhere, excluding you and I by design.  In fact, tears of dejection are beginning to stain my cheeks.  We’re outcasts.  Truth be known, Ned probably is hosting a clandestine discussion board for all the “pretty people”, letting we who are aged and no longer of use to society linger here for a while longer.

Posted: 13 November 2012 10:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-12

I miss Stacia too, but don’t tell her that.  Oh well, I guess you can’t tell her that because she isn’t here.  Neither is Curm or Brewdude, and many others who made the old forum fun.  Even those who revealed their real names have now left.  I haven’t heard from Bob or Randall lately.  I am sure they are OK, but, I miss their presence here.  I even miss Klon and Randall screaming names at one another.  I even miss CS in a perverse sort of way.  At least he stimulated discussion.  If you will check the post on Local, you will find that I have implored Ned to reverse the policy…as I have several times.  There is a compromise.  The Mercury could require real names for their files and permit people to use other posting names.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | The Manhattan Mercury, 318 North 5th Street, Manhattan, Kansas, 66502

Reproduction of any kind is prohibited without written consent.