‹ First  < 4 5 6
6 of 6
NASA, NOAA 2014 Was the Hottest Year on Record
Posted: 11 February 2016 06:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  871
Joined  2014-02-09

There is no cure for liberal stupidity as evidenced by the facts I showed in the previous four or five posts….

Posted: 11 February 2016 07:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-02-09

Hmmmm, this liberal propaganda site seems to differ slightly from Ding Dong’s numbers on Exxon…not 7.3 million dollars but only 676,000? Gosh, are they BOTH wrong? Which one is it, ding dong? And both are questionable since Exxon announced in 2006 that it was stopping contributions on climate? Now they HAVE contributed to a host of other things, but wouldn’t it be just like a smarmy, slimy propaganda web site to show Exxon contributions without mentioning they didn’t go for climate? They wouldn’t mislead like that, would they? Did you just fall off a turnip truck?

http://www.desmogblog.com/exxonmobil-funding-climate-science-denial

Posted: 12 February 2016 12:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-02-09

One can only assume that Ding Dong has FINALLY learned that he better not rely on the Leftist lunatic sites he likes to visit, including NASA’s. MAYBE that is why he has dropped the diaper nonsense. He is learning, maybe, that EVERYTHING they (any Leftist site) write about on politics and/or “climate change” is very likely a lie. WHY hasn’t the NASA site corrected the falsehood on Arctic sea ice as an example…and I could give a lot more. People with a brain take this as a sign of a pure propaganda site.

Once you learn that, it will keep you out of trouble and being embarrassed and looking like a fool. And your slurs of Anthony Watts are SO typical of Leftist loons….attack the person when you can’t show where he is putting up propaganda. Has it dawned on you yet why you can’t find credible evidence to back up your slurs? That there is a REASON that his web site is the most often visited climate site in the world…by tenfold? BECAUSE he tells the truth and is honest.

On the other hand, it’s like picking apples in an apple orchard for me because the examples of lies and phoniness from the Left are everywhere, and reproducible from several sources and not just one web site. I can find my accusations in numerous places…not just WUWT. And anyone with a functioning brain can see that mine have the ring of truth….but hidden to zealots. I can find 10,000 believable articles on skeptic science and if you know how to wade through the lies from the Left on their nonsense, it is impossible to find ANY scientific evidence.

Posted: 12 February 2016 12:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 79 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-02-09

And if you READ the Heartland information I posted, they gave fair warning that they are ready to take to court from 2014 and beyond any fool still spouting the lies you posted under libel and slander laws. I would guess, just offhand, that you are not ready to back up your contentions in a court of law. Which means YOU are the one spewing stuff from both ends and YOU are the one in need of a diaper.

I am sick and tired of your unsubstantiated crap.

Posted: 12 February 2016 01:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 80 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-02-09

Heartland has an operating revenue of about 6 or 7 million. They tell the truth on climate.

Out of curiosity, I went to the World Wildlife Fund web site and plugged Form 990 into their search engine. Keep in mind there are NUMEROUS alarmist organizations just like this…Union of Concerned “Scientists,” Greenpeace, Sierra Club, Friends of the earth…it goes on and on. Apparently they don’t post the actual IRS return like Heartland, but they did have a chart that showed in FY 2015 they took in over 289 MILLION DOLLARS in revenue versus 7 Million for the Heartland Institute. Of the 289 million to WWF, over $46 Million came from GOVERNMENT GRANTS. Do I need to tell you what Heartland got in government grants?
And Stacia talks about all the money in “denialism.” The only denial going on is hers….the real money is in alarmism.

WWF does good work in animal conservation without a doubt. But they also tell a lot of untruths to get that 98 million dollars from individuals and 46 million from governments in donations.
They still talk about the huge declines of the polar bears because of “climate change.” I have given the evidence that this is simply not true on the decline and there is NOT A SHRED of evidence that manmade carbon dioxide affects polar bears up, down, or sideways. It is pure propaganda, as is all of their other climate change nonsense.

Their appeals for donations usually show some poor polar bear in a manufactured pickle, or panda bears, and this is quite effective at tugging at the liberal heartstrings to get donations….about 20 times what Heartland gets from individuals.

Posted: 12 February 2016 01:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 81 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-02-09

After ten minutes of searching, I could find nothing on the Sierra Club about financials…but they do have 2.4 million poorly informed members….

Posted: 12 February 2016 01:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 82 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-02-09

Keep in mind, in FY 15, $46M went to ONE organization from government grants. Throw in all the other alarmist organizations and 200 universities needing to study the “ravages” of climate change (KSU alone getting $210M recently, even if it is spread out as I think it was) and it starts to turn into real money being poured down a rat hole.

Posted: 23 February 2016 03:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 83 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-02-09

Richard Lindzen of MIT is one of America’s top climate scientists. Because he scoffs at the CAGW propaganda, he has been viciously attacked in various publications and has had more lies told about him trying to marginalize his comments and his peer reviewed scientific papers than just about any scientist with the possible exception of John Christy. The liars just can’t silence something with the ring of truth, however. This article continues past the first row of ad pictures, so keep scrolling:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/21/mit-scientist-disputed-claim-2015-is-hottest-year/

Posted: 13 March 2016 01:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 84 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-02-09

This article addresses the lying and the fraud of the alarmist camp (including Ding Dong’s lies on these boards) about The Heartland Institute and the Koch Brothers. I addressed this in a few previous posts but this reference below needs to be shown.  The “Center for American Progress,” a vicious attack group funded by extreme radical billionaires, has been angered that such a small group (Heartland), funded by so few dollars compared to propaganda outlets for the Left, has been so successful in their annual climate conferences at pointing out the lies and the hype about climate change. Remember…truth, if given a voice, will annihilate well-funded lies, and that is what we see happening with Heartland beating the pants off all the propaganda sites and media outlets.

World renowned scientists make it a point to attend their annual conference, and to my knowledge, these conferences are not held at garden resort spots like the alarmist meetings. The Lying Left has always claimed that alarmists are never invited…as this article points out, that is simply another lie. The real reason they don’t attend is because they know they will be made fools of on the science given the wide array of brilliant minds that attend these conferences. And Heartland does this ON AN ANNUAL BUDGET OF ABOUT TWO MILLION DOLLARS (about one-third of their annual 7 million dollar budget is spent on climate issues). The last paragraph is particularly eye-opening, and yet today, you hear the Lying Left and phony alarmist scientists making the same claims. WHO DO YOU FIND TO BE CREDIBLE?

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/06/29/cap-and-blunder-but-joe-romm-is-still-invited-to-iccc6/

‹ First  < 4 5 6
6 of 6

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | The Manhattan Mercury, 318 North 5th Street, Manhattan, Kansas, 66502

Reproduction of any kind is prohibited without written consent.