Positioning of topics on the board
Posted: 01 November 2012 10:05 AM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  962
Joined  2012-10-12

I think initially that most of us thought that the State and Local Politics forum was the same as the old Local Forum…Including the general manager.  Now, the old Local Forum which was extremely diverse, had, by far the most posts and the most replies.  My question is, why is the general Local forum stuck at the bottom of the pile?  It is hardly noticeable.  My suggestion is that it be moved to the top where it belongs.

Posted: 01 November 2012 12:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  100
Joined  2011-07-25

i don’t like this forum setup at all.  i find it unnecessarily convoluted.  for example, where does one click to see the forums and their topics?  very odd.  when i click ‘forum home’ i get this message.

Join our discussion forums and share your media and thoughts with other Manhattan Mercury users. It’s free and easy!

Discussion forum participation depends on our ability to verify your identity.

Please visit the following link and fill out the form: Request to post form. You must include a valid phone number and address. Once we contact you back to verify your identity, you will be approved to post on the forums.

Post Marker Legend
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | The Manhattan Mercury, 318 North 5th Street, Manhattan, Kansas, 66502

Reproduction of any kind is prohibited without written consent.