K State Administration on Drugs?
Posted: 24 May 2014 11:56 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  97
Joined  2012-10-28

I am deleting the original post as it was intended to influence a decision by the K State Administration. 

Since they have arrived at a decision to release Romero to any school outside of the Big 12,  I think they have come to the right decision, even if they took way too long to do it.

Thank You K State for DOING THE RIGHT THING

Posted: 25 May 2014 07:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  962
Joined  2012-10-12

Gray,
I couldn’t agree more. This has been a FUBAR from the word go. Witte doesn’t want her, Currie doesn’t want her, but, apparently little Pat Bosco thinks she should be punished…for what?
Now the U is in a bind because they granted a release and now are trying to rescind it which the NCAA says is a no-no. The black eye continues to get blacker the longer this goes on. IF the coaching staff had not been fired and moved away, then there might be grounds for the university to deny transfer. But, that is not the case.

Posted: 27 May 2014 01:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  714
Joined  2013-07-13

I say again, our AD is a weasel.  He’s great at raising pledges for future money, but he shows his true colors whenever integrity is required.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | The Manhattan Mercury, 318 North 5th Street, Manhattan, Kansas, 66502

Reproduction of any kind is prohibited without written consent.