‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 > 
4 of 5
Licensed Concealed Carry
Posted: 16 February 2014 01:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  534
Joined  2014-02-09
Michael Hadley - 16 February 2014 01:33 PM

And I can’t help it if you post on the wrong thread, Pal.

Well, you have me there. Sorry.

Posted: 16 February 2014 02:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  738
Joined  2013-07-13

Sorry,po fool.  Climate is just extended weather patterns.  If we affect one, we affect them both.

Now, about that agreement with the two basic tenets of my initial post?

Posted: 16 February 2014 02:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-02-09
Michael Hadley - 16 February 2014 01:57 PM

Ricky, here’s my question…if all this is true then why did you want to post under a false name? I don’t object to your opinions….only your secretiveness. We can certainly disagree in a CIVIL manner, but you don’t seem to want to do that. That is the source of my problems with you. I don’t engage in conversations with people who call me ignorant.
People with differing opinions should be respectful to one another. You seem incapable of that.

Please stop the sanctimony and hypocrisy. Go re-read my first threads I posted and YOU TELL ME who was showing a lack of respect….you and your cohorts or me. This is time for some intellectual honesty. But I have never known a liberal who could admit he was wrong, or could admonish another that he was wrong.
I said you and your cohorts were ignorant of GW facts. Would it have kept your feathers from being ruffled if I said you were unaware of the facts? Ignorant of facts means the same thing. So please save me the faux outrage.

Posted: 16 February 2014 02:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-07-13

“intellectual dishonesty”?  So you’re a lib?

You’re sudden blindness to your corner, which you found all by yourself with your own paintbrush, is the HEIGHT of dishonesty, though attaching the word, “intellectual” to it gives you WAY too much credit.

It IS amazing, your using the exact same wording that your doppleganger used about ‘ignorance”.  So, say what you will, Rick, you’ve had your head up the same gasbag’s fact-factory.  That much is sure.

Posted: 16 February 2014 02:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  962
Joined  2012-10-12

Now, Pal…you have pissed me off. I have tried to be polite, but that hasn’t worked. So asshole, go back into your cave. We know who you are. You can fool the Mercury…that’s easy…anyone can fool them…you are not fooling the rest of us.

Posted: 16 February 2014 02:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-02-09
Michael Hadley - 16 February 2014 02:15 PM

Now, Pal…you have pissed me off. I have tried to be polite, but that hasn’t worked. So asshole, go back into your cave. We know who you are. You can fool the Mercury…that’s easy…anyone can fool them…you are not fooling the rest of us.

I think you have lost your faculties…and stop the sanctimony. I said you were ignorant of facts because the things you claimed were facts were NOT. I gave you chapter and verse where your” facts” were debunked. I have been called idiot, troll, a mentally deficient parrot, several other names, and now asshole and you have the gall to say you are all civil? What a joke. You accuse me of being someone I am not and throw insults on top of that because you didn’t like that guy….AND YOU HAVE THE GALL TO SAY I LACK CIVILITY?

You are absolutely nuts. You are a contemptible disgrace.

Posted: 16 February 2014 02:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-07-13

Awfully sensitive for a life-time warrior. 

You have some questions pending, dittohead.

You seems frightened of them.  Why is that?

That balloon ego matches your doppleganger’s to a tee.

hmmmm….

Posted: 16 February 2014 02:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-02-09

None of you ever attempted to refute, with corroborating evidence, the things I claimed were factual. BECAUSE YOU COULDN’T. So you resorted to the ad hominem attacks. Apparently your fragile little liberal ego can’t stand someone disagreeing with you and pointing out how your delusions are wrong….using credible and verifiable sources. It’s the childish liberal way, and you are hell-bent to prove the stereotype. You need to grow up.

Posted: 16 February 2014 02:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-07-13

and you, po fool, refuse to acknowledge that you argued yourself around in a circle before agreeing with the two basic tenets of this post.

Why is that?

How about this one?

Sorry,po fool.  Climate is just extended weather patterns.  If we affect one, we affect them both.

Now, about that agreement with the two basic tenets of my initial post?

Posted: 16 February 2014 02:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-12

You are on the wrong thread again Mr smarty pants. If you want to talk about GW…then go to that thread.
Now as for personal attacks…you are a fat moron, asshole, jerk and other names I won’t mention…at least for now.

Posted: 16 February 2014 03:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-02-09
Michael Hadley - 16 February 2014 02:39 PM

You are on the wrong thread again Mr smarty pants. If you want to talk about GW…then go to that thread.
Now as for personal attacks…you are a fat moron, asshole, jerk and other names I won’t mention…at least for now.

Thanks for your civility, Michael. It reminds me of the President when he piously calls for civility and then says things that divide this country in the most profound ways.

Posted: 16 February 2014 03:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-07-13

Now, we’re on to the president? 

So, the dittohead MO is to call people stupid until he has argued around in a complete circle, finally agreeing with what he WAS against, then

CHANGE THE SUBJECT!

OVER AND OVER IF NECESSARY.

Ad nauseum…. ignoring discussion of anything to do with the original topic..  while occasionally declaring victory and flouncing out… and then returning.

Yep. This is CS’s doppleganger if ever there was one.  And on the same FORUM!  Amazing!

Posted: 17 February 2014 08:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  289
Joined  2012-10-10

Boy it sure is a coincidence that our forums, which had maybe 25 people at the old place and less than 10 regulars here now, managed to attract two separate men who:

(a) call names constantly while whining that they’re being disrespected;
(b) abuse ellipses (what did they ever do to you, anyway?);
(c) have the same opinions about global warming, right down to posting the same links from the same blogs;
(d) have a habit of posting 3-10 posts in a row, talking to themselves, when no one else is in the thread (check it out, “Rick” is doing this right now, as I type);
(e) whine incessantly about evil liberals

There’s more, but I’m tired and this is silly. It’s the same person, no question. CS has a history of pretending to be other people and gloating when he thinks people don’t know who he is. The only thing we haven’t thought of is that maybe Rick was pretending to be the real estate agent with initials C.R., or maybe this is a third person who just pretends to be others and is neither Kramer nor the real estate agent with the initials C.R. Everything Rick said about his family can be found on one memorial page in a quick Google search, it’s not exactly proof that he is who he says he is.

Posted: 17 February 2014 10:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-07-13

Coincidence can only pile up so much, before it’s not

Posted: 17 February 2014 12:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-12

Randall,
No coincidence here. Stacia listed most of them…I’ll add another…just like our old friend, he meticulously keeps track of all the names he is called when he provokes people. He wears them like that salad under a medal. He actually seems proud.
I guess he should be…he manages to provoke civil people into name calling.

The Mercury is doing nothing about this troll.

‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 > 
4 of 5

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | The Manhattan Mercury, 318 North 5th Street, Manhattan, Kansas, 66502

Reproduction of any kind is prohibited without written consent.