< 1 2 3 4 5 > 
3 of 5
Licensed Concealed Carry
Posted: 16 February 2014 12:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  729
Joined  2013-07-13

Ok.  Now, I’m just “‘tupid”, right?

I recall hearing that “argument” from my toddler.  He outgrew it though.

We’re not in agreement?

Do I need to go back and quote your statements in which you agree that we are?

“Well, we have agreement. I don’t think Kansas is a dangerous place either. One reason I haven’t carried a weapon in almost a year. If I thought it was, I would have carried.”`~RK

So… those who carry suffer from an “irrational” fear?

“I have already stipulated that one day of qualifying to Kansas standards does not really qualify everyone.”~RK

So…. those who carry aren’t really qualified?  That’s what you’re saying?

So, we ARE in agreement.  As usually happens with dittoheads, they end up arguing against themselves, if you just keep them around long enough

Posted: 16 February 2014 12:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  962
Joined  2012-10-12

NO Ricky….you did NOT answer the specific question I asked. You see i would like to know who you really are so that I might verify your claims of military service. I have a DOD clearance so I can find this information easily….Want to play?

Posted: 16 February 2014 01:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  532
Joined  2014-02-09

Once again, I’ll make my exit on this topic. I don’t particularly enjoy interacting with the intellectually dishonest. It’s like getting pulled down into the muck of the gutter.

Posted: 16 February 2014 01:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-07-13

Time to slip out that back window, huh? 

Thanks for sticking around long enough to double back on yourself.  It was fruitless, I know.  But, entertaining.

Posted: 16 February 2014 01:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-12

It’s him. Once again he reappears pretending to be someone else. He makes up stuff and when he is questioned, he leaves proclaiming victory. He is an idiot and a troll. I asked him directly what his real name was and if he was the real Rick kramer.
No answer…just a few insults and out the back window. This is CS. No doubt in my mind.

Posted: 16 February 2014 01:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-02-09
Michael Hadley - 16 February 2014 12:57 PM

NO Ricky….you did NOT answer the specific question I asked. You see i would like to know who you really are so that I might verify your claims of military service. I have a DOD clearance so I can find this information easily….Want to play?

I love how the arrogant liberal mind tries to demean and belittle with diminutives. I haven’t stooped to that childish technique, so pull your head out of your ass Michael and show some common courtesy. I know it is difficult for miserable liberals to do, but try. The name is Rick, and you can assume that my full real first name is Richard. If you have the access you claim, you have enough info if I add this:
I was commissioned as a 2LT on Dec 22, 1972 at the University of Texas. MG Shoemaker, CG of the 1st Cav, was the guest speaker. A good friend of mine to this day, Glenn J. Harrold, was commissioned with me. He is now a retired O-6. Good bye. Remember what I said….you can’t recognize truth if it bites you in the nose but you’ll believe pure hokum. Amazing.

One has to question the intelligence level.

We have already established the lack of courtesy and the intellectual dishonesty.

Posted: 16 February 2014 01:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-07-13

“arrogant liberal mind”?  So, do we need to go back and find all of YOUR “diminutives”?  Or, are you prepared to just admit that you’re lashing out at others for your own deficiencies?

So, Rick, we’re in agreement on the two basic tenets of my post?

Posted: 16 February 2014 01:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-12

It would be much faster if you would post your social security number….:-)

Posted: 16 February 2014 01:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-02-09
Michael Hadley - 16 February 2014 01:15 PM

It’s him. Once again he reappears pretending to be someone else. He makes up stuff and when he is questioned, he leaves proclaiming victory. He is an idiot and a troll. I asked him directly what his real name was and if he was the real Rick kramer.
No answer…just a few insults and out the back window. This is CS. No doubt in my mind.

And you are now an arrogant fool if you believe that…..there is no doubt in your mind that mankind is causing harmful GW either despite torrents of scientific evidence to the contrary.

I can’t help it if your mind isn’t sharp enough to recognize truth when you encounter it.

Posted: 16 February 2014 01:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-12

And I can’t help it if you post on the wrong thread, Pal.

Posted: 16 February 2014 01:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-07-13

Sound JUST like CS.  Must surely have his head up Glenn Beck’s fact-factory too. 

PREPOSTEROUS that 9 billion people burning fossil fuels 24-7 for centuries could POSSIBLY affect the weather.

Yet, those wind generators?  Don’t you think they do?

Posted: 16 February 2014 01:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-02-09

In 1977 and 1978, then LTC Robert F. Foley, Medal of Honor recipient from Viet Nam, was the battalion commander of the 1st Battalion 4th Infantry in Aschaffenburg (the Warriors). His adjutant and S-1 was yours truly. When William H. Landgraf took command from Foley, yours truly became one of his company commanders.Foley went on to become a Lieutenant General and commanded 5th Army at Ft Sam Houston. I visited him in 2001 at the Quadrangle, 5th Army HQ at Ft Sam. My father was a West Pointer, class of 1940, Francis E. Kramer. His last assignment was at Ft Sam as well, being a native San Antonian. We lived at #2 Staff Post Road on Ft Sam up til his retirement in 1970. Still think I am making this stuff up? If you don’t recognize the ring of truth, you are in a coma. But the facts are verifiable if you have all the access you claim.

Posted: 16 February 2014 01:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-07-13

So, we’re in agreement on the two basic tenets of my post, Rick?

Come on, Rick.  You spend an awful lot of time claiming the high ground, even though your head’s about as packed with Foxshat as your doppleganger CS.  A fellow who’s been around as long, and has seen as much as you claim SURELY knows how to acknowledge his mistakes.

You made a mistake arguing facts which you ended up acknowledging.  What’s up?  That balloon ego bumping up against the stick-pin of reality?

Posted: 16 February 2014 01:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2014-02-09
Randall Baughman - 16 February 2014 01:40 PM

Sound JUST like CS.  Must surely have his head of Glenn Beck’s fact-factory too. 

PREPOSTEROUS that 9 billion people burning fossil fuels 24-7 for centuries could POSSIBLY affect the weather.

Yet, those wind generators?  Don’t you think they do?

It’s about affecting CLIMATE, not weather. You are wrong again. I never claimed that humans had no effect on climate. Your twisted mind and intellectual dishonesty jump to conclusions that I never said. ALL scientists pro and con CAGW, agree mankind has some effect. That is common sense (oops….), but you were too busy erupting like a fool before I could even make a case.
I choose words carefully….I said that there was no scientific evidence that mankind was causing DANGEROUS GW. Clearing a rain forest has SOME effect on climate, as does CO2. I said it is a GHG if you can figure out what that is without braying like a mule… but it appears to be minimal. I also said that scientists like Lindzen showed how alarmist computer models were way off the mark and natural forces negated most of the human contribution. Most scientists actually agree that the human contribution cannot be measured with current science. They know it is minimal because massive CO2 is not causing measurable warming in 17 years.

You can go through all the childish gyrations you want, but these are true statements

Posted: 16 February 2014 01:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-12

Ricky, here’s my question…if all this is true then why did you want to post under a false name? I don’t object to your opinions….only your secretiveness. We can certainly disagree in a CIVIL manner, but you don’t seem to want to do that. That is the source of my problems with you. I don’t engage in conversations with people who call me ignorant.
People with differing opinions should be respectful to one another. You seem incapable of that.

< 1 2 3 4 5 > 
3 of 5

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | The Manhattan Mercury, 318 North 5th Street, Manhattan, Kansas, 66502

Reproduction of any kind is prohibited without written consent.