‹ First  < 5 6 7 8 > 
7 of 8
When do we put the lid on Westar?
Posted: 14 February 2014 07:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 91 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  797
Joined  2012-10-10

So… condensing 88 posts….  Michael began the thread upset because of the large rate increases allowed Westar.  Through 88 posts, we learned the rate increases are the result of personal intervention by the President of the United States.  The POTUS and Al Gore are in colusion and both will make billions from these rate increases.  The is all cloaked under a totally and completely false premise that climate change is occurring.  The current POTUS and Al Gore have influenced 97.1% of the world’s scientists so they will issue bogus studies and reports.  These scientists and meterologists have all put politics over science in order to further the President’s flawed agenda.

This could have been handled in a so much shorter version if none had doubted the first post of CS’s.  I simply do not understand the reluctance to take CS’s linked blogs and assorted rantings as gospel.  I have learned so much from his great and endless wealth of knowledge.  Ranger Rick is “Right”!!!!!

Posted: 14 February 2014 07:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 92 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  962
Joined  2012-10-12

Let me say this in defense of CS….at least he prompts discussion and profanity. Maybe the forum will revive.
Mind you, I don’t like him using a false name…again…but we all know it is the same guy…and maybe that is his real name.
I asked him what the difference was between Capital Management and entrepreneurship (CS claimed to be an entrepreneur)...he avoided the question, as he avoided Stacia’s question, except for finally claiming IGNORANCE. This is the same troll. The writing and attitude confirm that. he is always right and those who question him are liberal hacks.

Posted: 14 February 2014 07:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 93 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  534
Joined  2014-02-09

Stacia,
I find it hard to believe anyone else on here other than myself had common sense. :)
Where is this guy? I’d like to hear from him! He must be a genius!

Posted: 14 February 2014 07:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 94 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-12

Ricky,
Who mentioned the moniker “Common Sense”? We just said “CS”  hmmmmm

Posted: 14 February 2014 07:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 95 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  534
Joined  2014-02-09
Stacia Jones - 14 February 2014 06:37 PM

Kramer, did you post as Common Sense on the old forums? Yes or no.

Posted: 14 February 2014 09:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 96 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  289
Joined  2012-10-10

I used “Common Sense,” Michael.

And now we know Rick was the guy who showed up posting as “Bob.” Clearly, he was testing the waters to see if he could log in with a fake name. I’m sure no one at the Merc verified Rick Kramer… and I’m sure he’s just trolling now, trying to get attention. Wonder what forums he was on before? This is a guy who can’t live without constant negative attention on him at all times. Sad, really.

Posted: 15 February 2014 08:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 97 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-12

Wonder if his wife knows he is trolling again? If I recall correctly, the last time she put him in a hospital for his misbehavior. Didn’t really help though….megalomania is a hard thing to treat.

Posted: 15 February 2014 09:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 98 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  738
Joined  2013-07-13

There was a letter to the editor from Rick Kramer on Feb. 5th.  Those letters require an address and some kind of confirmation.  Chunkles probably used his info to create an account.

Posted: 15 February 2014 10:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 99 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-10

A new study shows there is relationship between trolling and “all Dark Tetrad traits (except for narcissism) and the overall time that an individual spent, per day, commenting on the Internet.”  Apparently, there are “similar patterns of relations between trolling and the Dark Tetrad of personality: trolling correlated positively with sadism, psychopathy, and Machiavellianism [...] cyber-trolling appears to be an Internet manifestation of everyday sadism.”

The Slate article:
http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/climate_desk/2014/02/internet_troll_personality_study_machiavellianism_narcissism_psychopathy.html

And the abstract:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886914000324

Posted: 15 February 2014 11:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 100 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-07-13

I’m going for masochist.  Going through all this crap to hide your identity (what are you so afraid of, Chunkles?), then logging on to this forum armed only with what Glenn Beck tells you you think…

Definitely some masochism on display.

Now, looking back at the “bang bang” thread, I see Chunkles (Rich) (Rick) making up stuff.  He was never in the army.  I should have spotted it when he said he’d qualified as expert in rifle and pistol “several times”. It was my experience that you qualified once.  You received (a) medal(s) and some salad to wear with you other bars, and that was it. 

I should have spotted that.

Posted: 15 February 2014 12:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 101 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  797
Joined  2012-10-10

Stacia… There’s no use bringing links to “science” and “health & science” to the board.  Haven’t you learned, yet, that this is all liberal propaganda… except what CS wants us to believe. 

If CS did post earlier as “Bob”... and even gave a last name in one of his posts… And, if CS did gain access to this forum through the use of Mr. Kramer’s identity… Isn’t that identify theft and a crime?  I would think The Mercury would want to either reverify CS’s correct identiy… or shut down his access and contact RCPD.

Posted: 15 February 2014 12:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 102 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-07-13

No, I remember “bob-robert”.  he was a basement-boy with a burr under his saddle about K-state and undying love for KU.

Posted: 15 February 2014 04:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 103 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-12

Doesn’t matter. It seems he has gone back to the Butt Cave from whence he came. Talking about him, even in his absence, only fuels his already inflated ego. And yes, Randall, it took me a day to figure out who we were dealing with. I should have spotted it after the first few posts…the tone, the manner, the writing style….we all got suckered in there for a short time, thinking this was a real person.

Posted: 15 February 2014 08:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 104 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-10

I think the guy who posted here a couple of times as Bob was different than the Bob we had at the old forums. All I know is that in CS’ last posts (right up above our own in this thread) he signed his name Bob, so he was at least claiming to be the Bob that showed up a couple weeks ago.

Posted: 16 February 2014 03:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 105 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-10

I was reminded of CS following me on Twitter a couple years ago, and these tweets are what made me completely block him:

“It was fun to go see my old friend the other night. He didn’t recognize me though, I guess. Come on you old curmudgeon, gimme a hi-5!”
https://twitter.com/CommonSenseMHK/status/263703164816084992

“I find it hilarious that we talked, got along well, but he hates me, and he doesn’t even know it. I should’ve offered to buy him a drink…”
https://twitter.com/CommonSenseMHK/status/263702751958151168

Those were October, 2012, as you can see, and I’m pretty sure he was talking about Curm from the old forums. I also remember him pretending to be other people on the old forums, so I guess these identity shenanigans are just part and parcel of how he behaves.

‹ First  < 5 6 7 8 > 
7 of 8

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | The Manhattan Mercury, 318 North 5th Street, Manhattan, Kansas, 66502

Reproduction of any kind is prohibited without written consent.