‹ First  < 3 4 5 6 7 >  Last ›
5 of 10
Illegal Immigration
Posted: 26 July 2013 06:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  729
Joined  2013-07-13

You keep posting your term and demanding that I follow suit. But see?  I’m free to use whatever words I want and appreciate these PEOPLE for who they are, not despise them for where they were born. Ain’t America great?  Now scurry on back to your hate videos so’s you can keep those panties knotted up tight!

Posted: 30 July 2013 02:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  111
Joined  2013-02-18

Hi Randall,those illegal alien friends of yousr stole $14 “BILLION” from the American tax payers!

The IG’s 2009 audit report examined six tax years — 2000, 2001, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 — to see how much the IRS had paid out in ACTC money to people using ITINs who were “not authorized to work” in the United States.

In 2000, according to the IG, the IRS paid $62 million to 62,000 illegal aliens; in 2001, it paid $161 million to 203,000 illegal aliens; in 2004, it paid $778 million to 626,000 illegal aliens; in 2005, it paid $1.063 billion to 810,000 illegal aliens; in 2006, it paid $1.407 billion to 1,016,000 illegal aliens; and in 2007, it paid $1.777 billion to 1,220,000 illegal aliens.

“While the law also prohibits aliens residing without authorization in the U.S. from receiving most federal public benefits, IRS management’s view is that the law does not provide sufficient legal authority for the IRS to disallow the ACTC to ITIN filers.

“Nonetheless, as it now stands,” said the IG, “the payment of federal funds through this tax benefit appears to provide an additional incentive for aliens to enter, reside and work in the U.S. without authorization, which contradicts federal law and policy to remove such incentives.”

In 2011, the IG released another report on IRS ACTC payments to illegal aliens.

In 2008, this report revealed, the IRS paid $2.14 billion in ACTC money to 1.53 million illegal aliens; in 2009, it paid $2.86 billion to 1.85 million illegal aliens; and in 2010, it paid $4 billion to 2.18 million illegal aliens.

Over all nine years the IG audited, the IRS paid $14.228 billion in ACTC money to illegal aliens.

http://cnsnews.com/commentary/terence-p-jeffrey/irs-gave-14-billion-refundable-tax-credits-illegals

Posted: 30 July 2013 02:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-02-18

Panties??

76 year old retired USAF veteran with 2 tours in Vietnam! 1966 & 1969

Panties! lol

What have you done for your country Randall besides whine about your illegal alien friends.

Posted: 30 July 2013 02:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-07-13

The christian news service?  Mighty christian!  Really don’t care where you learned to hate,Dave. Vietnam Nam or Tupelo , makes no difference to me.

Posted: 31 July 2013 05:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-02-18

What have you done for your country Randall besides whine about your illegal alien friends?

A Few Good Man “You Can’t Handle the Truth”  (Randall)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2F4VcBmeo

Posted: 31 July 2013 06:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-07-13

Another RubeboobYooToob!
1971, at the ripe old age of 17, I went to the US Naval Academy.  Better an officer on a ship than a grunt on the ground. Sorry for you, Dave, that you’re going to waste your few remaining years on this earth hating on people you don’t know

“Against ignorance, the gods themselves contend in vain”~ F. Von Schiller

Posted: 31 July 2013 06:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 67 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-02-18

Thank you for your service Randall.

It’s too bad they didn’t teach you the value of our American citizenship!

Posted: 31 July 2013 07:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 68 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-07-13

If it would have made me as obsessed and hateful as you, Dave, I’m kind of glad they didn’t. Anyway, I think you must have missed class when they covered anarchy and succession as traitorous activities, eh?  Haven’t I seen you cheerleading such crap on these boards?  Don’t presume to lecture me on citizenship. You obviously think it has everything to do with your birth cert and nothing to do with E Pluribus Unum.

Posted: 31 July 2013 08:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 69 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-02-18

Hi Randall,where does it say “E Pluribus Unum.” in our immigration laws that outline the “LEGAL” way to enter our country,not coming here in the middle of the night

The inscription at the base of the Statute of Liberty concludes, “I lift my lamp beside the golden door!” It says nothing about welcoming people who bypass our entry doors by climbing walls, swimming rivers and sneaking under border fences.

Randall, It’s sad when some politicians and segments of our population (That’s you Randall) want to degrade our American Citizenship to the point where it has no value or meaning.

Read the oath you took when you entered the U.S. Navy,it would appear you forgot it or ignored what it said!

The wordings of the current oath of enlistment and oath for commissioned officers are as follows:

“I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.” (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

“I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God.” (DA Form 71, 1 August 1959, for officers.)

Posted: 31 July 2013 11:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 70 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-07-13

I guess I have to say it again, Dave. You seemed to have missed it the first time. You have some really twisted ideas of citizenship. Armed anarchy and succession are not the endeavors of citizens of a nation. Which , in my book, makes the hard-working illegals BETTER citizens than the armed-and-dangerously-stupid yahoos who gunned up so’s they could kill them some gubmint agents.
So.  Again. Don’t presume to lecture me about citizenship.  It’s a different set of standards to which I adhere.

Posted: 31 July 2013 01:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 71 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  796
Joined  2012-10-10

Dave, the “I lift my lamp beside the Golden Door” is a quote from the ‘New Colossus’.  This is a poem written some years after the Statue was erected.  The plaque bearing the ‘New Colussus’ was once housed inside the pedestal.  It is now in the Statue of Liberty Museum and not part of the Statue itself. 
But, let’s assume your “I lift my lamp beside the Golden Door” is something you take as literal gospel.  Does that mean anyone who flies from their native country into the States and is naturalized in Kansas City or Chicago or Skiddy is “illegal” since they didn’t pass through the “Golden Door” at Ellis Island?  I suppose you have access to documents the poet left explaining her exact meaning of “Golden Door”.  Or, is that a term that is to be defined only by Limbaugh and Beck listeners?

Posted: 01 August 2013 01:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 72 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-02-18

Randall quote:

“Which , in my book, makes the hard-working illegals BETTER citizens than the armed-and-dangerously-stupid yahoos who gunned up so’s they could kill them some gubmint agents.”

Those hard-working illegals”” stole $14 “BILLION” from the American Tax Payers!

As for ” the armed-and-dangerously-stupid yahoos who gunned up so’s they could kill them some gubmint agents.”

You must be thinking of the “Illegal Aliens”

Illegal Aliens/More Americans Killed By Illegal Aliens Than In Iraq

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lb3oFzCj_0&feature=fvw

Illegal Aliens Gang Rape Girl For 2 Days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoSmm_COezs&feature=related

Teen boys plead not guilty in Rancho Peñasquitos rapes

“The girls were accosted at knifepoint by two assailants in the park,
Patrick told the judge. They were led out of the park and across the street,
up an embankment and into a secluded area.

There, Patrick said the girls were forced to take off their clothes and then
sexually assaulted, enduring what the prosecutor told Smyth was “every kind
of rape you can imagine.”

The assailants took turns attacking each of the victims during the assault,
which Patrick estimated lasted 30 to 40 minutes. It ended only when the
attackers heard the voices of the girls’ family members calling for them.

Before fleeing on a bicycle that was hidden nearby, the two boys threatened
the girls with harm if they told anyone about the assault, Patrick said.”

“Patrick said both are in the United States illegally.”

Read rest of story below:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/sep/12/teen-boys-plead-not-guilty-in-rancho-penasquitos/

Posted: 01 August 2013 01:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 73 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-02-18

legal Alien Cop Murderer Has Huge Criminal Record

In a case that resembles many others nationwide, an illegal immigrant who
recently murdered a Utah law enforcement officer has an extensive criminal
record and multiple deportation orders yet remained in the U.S. undetected.

The tragic incident accentuates the lingering weaknesses in the federal
immigration enforcement system and lack of collaboration by local
municipalities that protect illegal aliens with official sanctuary policies
and other less formal don’t-ask-don’t tell practices.

This time the victim was Millard County Sheriff Deputy Josie Greathouse Fox,
a 37-year-old wife and mother of two. Roberto Miramontes Roman, an illegal
immigrant from Mexico, shot the small-town law enforcement officer in west
central Utah during a traffic stop last week. Roman has an extensive
criminal record, including guilty pleas to charges ranging from third-degree
felony drug possession to receiving stolen property and various weapons
counts.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials say Roman has been
deported three times. He was first deported in 1998 after a criminal
conviction in Utah and arrested twice when attempting to re-enter the
country illegally in Arizona and California. Roman was convicted on federal
immigration charges in Arizona and served time in a federal prison.

He made no secret about his violent tendencies and even set up a page on a
popular internet social networking site to advertise his various firearms,
including a pair of handguns and an AK-47 semiautomatic assault rifle. Roman
was pictured holding the guns and claiming that he was feeling “crazy” and
“ready for whatever is next.”

The murderer’s family claims he’s not really an illegal immigrant, but
rather a local guy who happened to be born in Mexico. Roman’s parents came
to Utah illegally with their five children about three decades ago and
sincerely consider their Mexican children Utahans because they were raised
there, albeit illegally.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2010/jan/illegal-alien-cop-murderer-has-huge-criminal-record

Posted: 01 August 2013 01:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 74 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-02-18

Larry Quote:

” Does that mean anyone who flies from their native country into the States and is naturalized in Kansas City or Chicago or Skiddy is “illegal” since they didn’t pass through the “Golden Door” at Ellis Island?

I suppose you have access to documents the poet left explaining her exact meaning of “Golden Door”.  Or, is that a term that is to be defined only by Limbaugh and Beck listeners?”

When she wrote the Poem Larry,we didn’t have planes that could fly that far!

Think Ships Larry Ships.

Does that answer your question?

Posted: 01 August 2013 02:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 75 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-02-18

“This poem was written as a donation to an auction of art and literary works conducted by the “Art Loan Fund Exhibition in Aid of the Bartholdi Pedestal Fund for the Statue of Liberty” to raise money for the pedestal’s construction. Lazarus’s contribution was solicited by fundraiser William Maxwell Evarts. Initially she refused but but Constance Cary Harrison convinced her that the statue would be of great significance to immigrants sailing into the harbor.

” immigrants sailing into the harbor.”

Sailing into the harbor Larry,not flying!

‹ First  < 3 4 5 6 7 >  Last ›
5 of 10

‹‹ What would happen if.....      Rep Jenkins ››

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | The Manhattan Mercury, 318 North 5th Street, Manhattan, Kansas, 66502

Reproduction of any kind is prohibited without written consent.