FFS. Okay, Dave, you want a response to your troll post? Here’s a response to your troll post:
1. The “Brown Berets” are a Mexican-American organization in California, making a point that white people in the U.S. are the actual immigrants, since California was owned by Mexico, whose citizens are indigenous to the Americas (unless you go back a few hundred thousand years; they’ve been in the Americas many thousands years longer than white folks have, is the point).
1.a. A smallish organization does not in any way represent all “illegals”, Dave, you moron.
2. Your precious “Mexicans attack fellow student” video was deleted. It appears it was agitprop using an incident at a school where kids wore pro-American t-shirts on Cinco de Mayo specifically to cause a ruckus, and were sent home to change. Yep, totally proves your point there, Dave.
3. Just more Michelle Malkin agitprop claiming people who want open immigration laws are radical anarchists. If anyone can find an actual fact in there other than “look at the scary brown people with signs” let me know.
4. The Brown Berets again. Asking why they’re carrying the Mexican flag makes me think you don’t know how to Google anything. They are, by the way, protesting a bill that would make it illegal to teach Mexican literature in schools… and you think they’re the enemy. Charming.
5. Okay, this one is funny: Someone named DeathToLiberalism—who is, I’m sure, completely unbiased—made up the term “anarcho-fascism.” Just read the comments on the video if you don’t know why that’s so hilarious. The news is from the Santa Cruz riot in 2010, where a group broke off from the main May Day celebration and started writing anarchist graffiti and breaking windows. These are crimes and also probably not even remotely effective, though why this group’s actions three years ago which have not been repeated again means all immigrants are out to get Whitey is beyond me.
6. More agitprop, exaggerating the “crime” of raising a Mexican flag in a small town, and an incident that happened seven full years ago.
7. Again, this video has been deleted—did you even check the links before cutting and pasting them from Redstate, Dave? Apparently, the video was about the protests against Arizona’s immigration law, which IIRC has been declared unConstitutional since. Unsurprisingly, Arizona brought out the police to arrest brown people protesting. Articles about the 2010 incident can be found here and here—note that the 2nd article is from FreeRepublic, reporting what Fox News said, and they called it a “small” riot which occurred when some guy showed up to yell at the “illegals” and it made people mad. Sp yeah, even FreeRepublic and Fox say you’re overreacting on this one, Dave. Kudos.
Nothing I’ve seen in these videos indicates they were all from mainstream media sources; they usually weren’t and I had to go look up MSM articles, which astonishingly never said the same thing these amateur videos were claiming happened.
Dave, if you want to believe this garbage because it fits into your Whiteboy Persecution Complex, and if you have no desire or ability to consider these things logically, best of luck to you. But coming to forums and screaming at everyone else for being stupid because they don’t believe the ridiculous, amateur junk you do? Makes you look bad, man. Real bad.