‹ First  < 7 8 9 10 > 
9 of 10
Illegal Immigration
Posted: 08 August 2013 03:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 121 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  111
Joined  2013-02-18
Randall Baughman - 08 August 2013 12:48 PM

Dave, you’re not “debating” anything.  You’re posting videos from a social website.

This is not debate. 

But, then, among the dittoheads? 

I guess hate sites and yootoobs are the only possible substitute for independent thought and personal observation.

I know Randall,its hard to refute those videos of how the illegal aliens really act.

Now if I said in a conversation with you that illegal aliens were desecrating the American flag,you would say prove it.

Police Watch as SB1070 Illegal alien supporters desecrate US Flag during
National Anthem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93Ka7y8XrPc

I have to laugh when you call them hate sites, because the only people acting hateful are the illegal aliens in those clips,

most of which are shown on ABC,CBS,NBC,CNN & MSNBC which I assume you now consider Hate Sites also?

I believe this one here is a ABC news station clip.

RIOT! Anarcho-Fascists Trash Santa Cruz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHOlU51y_Zg&feature=related

Posted: 08 August 2013 03:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 122 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  714
Joined  2013-07-13

But, see, Dave?

Yootoobs aren’t “proof” of anything.  They’re videos on a social site.  You have no idea where they come from.  Are the “illegals” in your yootoobs wearing signs around their necks that say “I’m an illegal”?

How can you tell the people in your videos are illegals?

You can’t.  They might have brown skin.  They might be staged or not.  They might be described as illegals, but by whom?

Now, HOW did you find these yootoobs?

By logging onto HATE SITES which directed you to them.
Right?

You’re shopping at Rubes R US to feed your racist hatred.

So, again, I feel sorry for you.  Really. But, the only thing good about you is that you’re old and there aren’t a whole bunch of people similar.  So, you’re all going to… “self-deport” before long, and the nation will be a better place for it.

Posted: 09 August 2013 03:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 123 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-02-18
Randall Baughman - 08 August 2013 03:13 PM

But, see, Dave?

Yootoobs aren’t “proof” of anything.  They’re videos on a social site.  You have no idea where they come from.  Are the “illegals” in your yootoobs wearing signs around their necks that say “I’m an illegal”?

How can you tell the people in your videos are illegals?

You can’t.  They might have brown skin.  They might be staged or not.  They might be described as illegals, but by whom?

Now, HOW did you find these yootoobs?

By logging onto HATE SITES which directed you to them.
Right?

You’re shopping at Rubes R US to feed your racist hatred.

So, again, I feel sorry for you.  Really. But, the only thing good about you is that you’re old and there aren’t a whole bunch of people similar.  So, you’re all going to… “self-deport” before long, and the nation will be a better place for it.

OK Randall let’s do the process of elimination,you say we don’t know if they’re illegal aliens or not.

I think we both can agree that the people in the videos have Brown skin and look Hispanic. If that’s the case then they might be Hispanic Americans or tourists from South America

who are carrying signs that say “This land is ours” ” Amnesty yes” wearing a mask and waving the “MEXICAN” flag while making obscene jesters toward the camera and stepping on and trying to burn the American Flag.

Then you have to ask yourself why would Hispanic Americans or tourists do that?

The answer is they probably wouldn’t,but Illegal Aliens would!

As for your comment about racist:

RACISIM AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Written by Rita Bonilla Thursday, 03 June 2010 15:02

One of the ‘founders’ of the Reconquista (reconquer) Movement some years
back said:

“We call things RACISM just to get attention.  We reduce
complicated problems to RACISM, not because IT IS RACISM, but because it
works.”

Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant, as quoted by Richard de
Uriarte, The Phoenix Gazette, March 14, 1992 (quoted in The ProEnglish
Advocate, 1st Quarter, 2002).

http://www.lasvegastribune.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=883:racisim-and-illegal-immigration&catid=185:rita-bonilla&Itemid=282

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“You Are White, You Don’t Belong in America” - Brown Berets at All-Star Game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt3of5KMvCI

Why are they carrying the MEXICAN flag?
Los Brown Berets de Aztlan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O3PQK1q26E&feature=related

US Flag desecration - Montbello High School, Maywood P.O.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=—BY0Lc92KU

Illegals raise Mexican flag over Maywood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uhua9tnZNo&feature=related

I’m 76 years old and my dad was 86 years old when he died, so I figured I’ve got another ten years to clear the cob webs out of your head before I” self-deport”. lol

Posted: 09 August 2013 06:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 124 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  281
Joined  2012-10-10
Dave Avery - 08 August 2013 11:24 AM

And nothing about the videos??  LOL!!!

For the last time, I already posted about the videos several days ago.  What is wrong with you?

Posted: 09 August 2013 06:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 125 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-07-13

Dave

I don’t open the yootoobs.  I know how videos are made.  I’ve tried to tell you.  You don’t want to hear it.  You’ve got a thing about the brown-skinned people, though I’d bet dollars to donuts they’ve never done a single thing to you.

You can lead a Foxsucker to water but you’ll never get enough of the sht out of their heads to make them take a drink.

Run those propaganda yootoobs over and over.  Slather your ignorance with the bile of racial hatred.  Keep your panties twisted, and write letters to your tea party representatives.

Good luck wid dat!

Over and out.

Posted: 09 August 2013 07:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 126 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-02-18
Stacia Jones - 09 August 2013 06:11 AM
Dave Avery - 08 August 2013 11:24 AM

And nothing about the videos??  LOL!!!

For the last time, I already posted about the videos several days ago.  What is wrong with you?

No Stacia,you responded to “PICTURES”, which I did not post, not the videos which I did.

There is a difference, now watch the

VIDEOS” and get back to me!

Thank you.

Stacia quote”

“So Dave Avery posts the same links over and over and over again, stuff from disreputable sites which quite honestly just take pictures of people of color and write something inflammatory to go along with the pics, and never responds to any actual discussion or facts directed at him, but he wants to be taken seriously”.

Posted: 09 August 2013 08:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 127 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-02-18
Randall Baughman - 09 August 2013 06:46 AM

Dave

I don’t open the yootoobs.  I know how videos are made.  I’ve tried to tell you.  You don’t want to hear it.  You’ve got a thing about the brown-skinned people, though I’d bet dollars to donuts they’ve never done a single thing to you.

You can lead a Foxsucker to water but you’ll never get enough of the sht out of their heads to make them take a drink.

Run those propaganda yootoobs over and over.  Slather your ignorance with the bile of racial hatred.  Keep your panties twisted, and write letters to your tea party representatives.

Good luck wid dat!

Over and out.

You’re in denial Randall and clutching at straws, as I’ve said about three times a lot of what I post comes from the Major News Networks.

EXAMPLE: ABC NEWS!!! Which blows holes in your whining.

RIOT! Anarcho-Fascists Trash Santa Cruz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHOlU51y_Zg&feature=related

Over and out and that’s a wrap!!

Posted: 09 August 2013 11:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 128 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  962
Joined  2012-10-12

Obscene jesters???? Are those clowns who dance naked?

Posted: 09 August 2013 02:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 129 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-02-18
Michael Hadley - 09 August 2013 11:10 AM

Obscene jesters???? Are those clowns who dance naked

?

If you want to call illegal aliens obscene gestures then you got it right!

Hi Michael,where you been?

Posted: 09 August 2013 06:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 130 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  962
Joined  2012-10-12

Dave,
When trolls start trolling one another, one can get snagged in the net.

Posted: 09 August 2013 09:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 131 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-10
Dave Avery - 09 August 2013 07:56 AM

No Stacia,you responded to “PICTURES”, which I did not post, not the videos which I did.

Is anyone else baffled by Dave? First, he pretends like I lied about my name, when that’s impossible to do since we have to confirm our identity with The Merc. Now he’s pretending like I responded to some photos, when pictures can’t even be posted to these forums. He’s also saying I didn’t reply to the videos, when my post uses the word “video” six times AND points out that some videos Dave posted were deleted months ago and he didn’t even realize because he has no earthly clue what he is doing.

So… does he just not want to respond to what I said? Does he think playing stupid earns him points, somehow? Is this all the product of someone who thinks telling a lie is the same as trolling?

Posted: 10 August 2013 03:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 132 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-02-18
Stacia Jones - 09 August 2013 09:12 PM
Dave Avery - 09 August 2013 07:56 AM

Is anyone else baffled by Dave? First, he pretends like I lied about my name, when that’s impossible to do since we have to confirm our identity with The Merc. Now he’s pretending like I responded to some photos, when pictures can’t even be posted to these forums. He’s also saying I didn’t reply to the videos, when my post uses the word “video” six times AND points out that some videos Dave posted were deleted months ago and he didn’t even realize because he has no earthly clue what he is doing.

So… does he just not want to respond to what I said? Does he think playing stupid earns him points, somehow? Is this all the product of someone who thinks telling a lie is the same as trolling?

Not sure what you’re talking about “Stacia”,but this is your comment I was responding to.

And you do mention PICTURES.

Stacia Jones - 08 August 2013 01:11 AM

“So Dave Avery posts the same links over and over and over again, stuff from disreputable sites which quite honestly just take pictures of people of color and write something inflammatory to go along with the pics, and never responds to any actual discussion or facts directed at him, but he wants to be taken seriously.”

Posted: 10 August 2013 05:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 133 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-10
Dave Avery - 10 August 2013 03:30 AM

Not sure what you’re talking about

Yes, that is abundantly clear.

Posted: 11 August 2013 05:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 134 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-02-18
Stacia Jones - 10 August 2013 05:44 AM
Dave Avery - 10 August 2013 03:30 AM

Not sure what you’re talking about

Yes, that is abundantly clear.

The only thing “Clear” is your constant Tap Dancing! LOL!!!

Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers - Let Yourself Go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1FjlVsZ-mk&feature=related

Definition of Tap-Dance around

Tap-Dance around

****** to evade a question.******

by WalterGR, Sacramento, CA, USA, Sep 21 2009 (Edit definition)

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/definition+of/tap-dance+around

Posted: 11 August 2013 07:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 135 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-07-13

Interesting read.

Federalists once desired exactly what you desire, Dave.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/07/opinion/the-tea-partys-path-to-irrelevance.html

“Every Federalist in Congress save John Quincy Adams voted against the Louisiana Purchase. Adams, too, saw that New England, the cradle of the revolution, had become a small part of a new nation. Change “being found in nature,” he wrote stoically, “cannot be resisted.”

But resist is precisely what the Federalists did. Fearing that Irish, English and German newcomers would vote for the Jeffersonian Republicans, they argued — unsuccessfully — for excluding immigrants from voting or holding office, and pushed to extend the period of naturalization from 5 to 14 years.

Leading Federalists even plotted to “establish a separate government in New England,” as William Plumer, a senator from New Hampshire, later conceded. (The plot collapsed only when the proposed military leader, Aaron Burr, killed the proposed political guide, Alexander Hamilton.)”

‹ First  < 7 8 9 10 > 
9 of 10

‹‹ What would happen if.....      Rep Jenkins ››

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | The Manhattan Mercury, 318 North 5th Street, Manhattan, Kansas, 66502

Reproduction of any kind is prohibited without written consent.