‹ First  < 6 7 8 9 10 > 
8 of 10
Illegal Immigration
Posted: 07 August 2013 02:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 106 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  111
Joined  2013-02-18

For the second time in less than ten months, a Detroit-area television station has caught a group of Chrysler workers smoking and drinking on their lunch break.

This time around, Fox 2’s Rob Wolchek reports Trenton Engine Plant workers enjoyed their liquid lunch at a small park directly across the street from their local United Auto Workers headquarters. The vice president of Local 372 said he was unaware of the activity.

Tipped off by two separate plant employees who were concerned by the behavior, the television station filmed multiple workers on multiple days lighting pipes and downing tall boys at the park before heading back to work.

Scott Garberding, Chrysler’s senior vice president of manufacturing, viewed the footage before it aired and told Fox 2 the company will work aggressively to identify the employees and suspend them without pay pending further investigation.

“I just want to say I’m really both hurt and angered by what your cameras captured,” Garberding said. “Unfortunately we’ve got Chrysler employees in a compromised position, apparently without regard for the impact of their actions on the reputation of their coworkers, of the plant, of the company—not to mention their own repuation and that of their families.

“As a company over the last two years, Chrysler’s come way too far and made way too much progress to let the bad acts of a few put a shadow on the rest of the employees.”

Last September, Fox 2 aired footage of workers from Chrysler’s Jefferson North Assembly Plant engaged in similar behavior on their lunch break. The company ended up firing 13 employees and suspending two others.

http://www.mlive.com/auto/index.ssf/2011/07/here_we_go_again_chrysler_work.html

Posted: 07 August 2013 08:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 107 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  738
Joined  2013-07-13

Damn, Dave!  No yooboob of those unionists smoking and drinking tallboys on their lunch break?  I recall some manhattan employees, nonunion no less, stealing money from the concessions funds.  Please explain how these are different and how the union card has an impact

Posted: 07 August 2013 08:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 108 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-02-18
Randall Baughman - 07 August 2013 08:09 AM

Damn, Dave!  No yooboob of those unionists smoking and drinking tallboys on their lunch break?  I recall some manhattan employees, nonunion no less, stealing money from the concessions funds.  Please explain how these are different and how the union card has an impact

You just explained it yourself Randall,“nonunion no less”. We’re talking about “UNION” employees, try to keep up!

Posted: 07 August 2013 08:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 109 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-07-13

Dave, you missed the question. What does a union card have to do with beers at lunch?  And isn’t theft worse?
Try to keep up

Posted: 07 August 2013 07:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 110 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  289
Joined  2012-10-10

So Dave Avery posts the same links over and over and over again, stuff from disreputable sites which quite honestly just take pictures of people of color and write something inflammatory to go along with the pics, and never responds to any actual discussion or facts directed at him, but he wants to be taken seriously.

Dave Braddock tells us he can see a brown person from a distance on a roof and know immediately whether they have U.S. citizenship or not, and he wants to be taken seriously, too.

This is actually really sad. I mean that literally; it is sad to see people grasping at the most illogical, ridiculous, stupid crap they can find to justify their racism. It’s even sadder to see them post it publicly in an effort to get others to start hating people of color. And their only response to anyone sane who tries to engage them is “say all the truth you want, brown people have ruined this country and no truth is going to keep me from believing the lies I hold dear to my heart.”

Posted: 08 August 2013 04:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 111 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-02-18
Randall Baughman - 07 August 2013 08:52 AM

Dave, you missed the question. What does a union card have to do with beers at lunch?  And isn’t theft worse?
Try to keep up

You forgot they were also “smoking” Randall!

Try to keep up.

Posted: 08 August 2013 04:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 112 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-02-18
Stacia Jones - 07 August 2013 07:11 PM

So Dave Avery posts the same links over and over and over again, stuff from disreputable sites which quite honestly just take pictures of people of color and write something inflammatory to go along with the pics, and never responds to any actual discussion or facts directed at him, but he wants to be taken seriously.

Dave Braddock tells us he can see a brown person from a distance on a roof and know immediately whether they have U.S. citizenship or not, and he wants to be taken seriously, too.

This is actually really sad. I mean that literally; it is sad to see people grasping at the most illogical, ridiculous, stupid crap they can find to justify their racism. It’s even sadder to see them post it publicly in an effort to get others to start hating people of color. And their only response to anyone sane who tries to engage them is “say all the truth you want, brown people have ruined this country and no truth is going to keep me from believing the lies I hold dear to my heart.”

So “Stacia Jones” Dispute these VIDEO sites (Not pictures) which speak for themselves and let me know if you see any “Racism”

What the local news medis doesn’t show you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8_ScYY__oyk

US Flag desecration - Montbello High School, Maywood P.O.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=—BY0Lc92KU

“You Are White, You Don’t Belong in America” - Brown Berets at All-Star Game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt3of5KMvCI

Police Watch as SB1070 Illegal alien supporters desecrate US Flag during
National Anthem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93Ka7y8XrPc

RIOT! Anarcho-Fascists Trash Santa Cruz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHOlU51y_Zg&feature=related

Arizona immigration protest turns violent riot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn0HdZlIDKQ&feature=related

Illegals raise Mexican flag over Maywood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uhua9tnZNo&feature=related

Waiting…...............

Posted: 08 August 2013 04:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 113 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-02-18
Randall Baughman - 07 August 2013 08:52 AM

Try to keep up

So a bunch of Pot Smoking,Beer drinking Chrysler Union workers putting a car together on an assembly line isn’t more dangerous than theft?

Would you buy one of those cars and drive it down the highway at 65 miles an hour?

“Tipped off by two separate plant employees who were concerned by the behavior, the television station filmed multiple workers on multiple days lighting pipes and downing tall boys at the park before heading back to work.”

Posted: 08 August 2013 07:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 114 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-07-13

Dave, you’re avoiding the question… or maybe you just don’t understand.  What does a union card have to do with smoking and drinking at lunch?

Guess I have to answer for you.  Absolutely nothing.

Next question that you can’t seem to grasp.  What do Yootoobs have to do with reality?

Absolutely nothing.

I’ve worked in film and tv production.  ANYTHING can be staged, doctored, edited, and dubbed to produce ANYTHING that the producer wants.  The fact that you seek out these productions on a social site and keep posting the same links over and over says a lot more about you than it does about Hispanics.

But, you know.  Haters have to have someone to hate.  Otherwise, their heads explode, and then there’s sht EVERYWHERE. So…

carry on, Dave.  There’s nobody in Manhattan even remotely interested in cleaning up the mess.

Posted: 08 August 2013 09:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 115 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  289
Joined  2012-10-10
Dave Avery - 08 August 2013 04:36 AM

So “Stacia Jones” Dispute these VIDEO sites

A. I already did, several days ago.

B. You are aware we have to prove who we are before we can sign in, right? And that the Merc confirmed that’s my name? Or do you just not know how punctuation works?

Posted: 08 August 2013 11:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 116 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-02-18
Randall Baughman - 08 August 2013 07:59 AM

Dave, you’re avoiding the question… or maybe you just don’t understand.  What does a union card have to do with smoking and drinking at lunch?

Next question that you can’t seem to grasp.  What do Yootoobs have to do with reality?

Absolutely nothing.

I’ve worked in film and tv production.  ANYTHING can be staged, doctored, edited, and dubbed to produce ANYTHING that the producer wants.  The fact that you seek out these productions on a social site and keep posting the same links over and over says a lot more about you than it does about Hispanics.

But, you know.  Haters have to have someone to hate.  Otherwise, their heads explode, and then there’s sht EVERYWHERE. So…

carry on, Dave.  There’s nobody in Manhattan even remotely interested in cleaning up the mess.

Trying to debate with you is like giving Medicine to a Dead Man!

Posted: 08 August 2013 11:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 117 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-02-18
Stacia Jones - 08 August 2013 09:21 AM
Dave Avery - 08 August 2013 04:36 AM

So “Stacia Jones” Dispute these VIDEO sites

A. I already did, several days ago.

B. You are aware we have to prove who we are before we can sign in, right? And that the Merc confirmed that’s my name? Or do you just not know how punctuation works?

And nothing about the videos??  LOL!!!

Posted: 08 August 2013 11:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 118 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-02-18
Randall Baughman - 08 August 2013 07:59 AM

Absolutely nothing.

I guess you got me Randall, I hire all the Mexicans to stage their disrespect for Americans and the American flag!

I had to get permission from the L.A. Mayor to use the Police Officers

Afterwards we went to a Mexican Restaurant for lunch on me.

What the local news media doesn’t show you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8_ScYY__oyk

Posted: 08 August 2013 12:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 119 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  797
Joined  2012-10-10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw610qHGyM8

Dave, you like YouTube.  Here’s a good one for you.

Posted: 08 August 2013 12:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 120 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2013-07-13

Dave, you’re not “debating” anything.  You’re posting videos from a social website.

This is not debate. 

But, then, among the dittoheads? 

I guess hate sites and yootoobs are the only possible substitute for independent thought and personal observation.

‹ First  < 6 7 8 9 10 > 
8 of 10

‹‹ What would happen if.....      Rep Jenkins ››

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | The Manhattan Mercury, 318 North 5th Street, Manhattan, Kansas, 66502

Reproduction of any kind is prohibited without written consent.