I have thirty-one new “friends” !!!!
Posted: 04 June 2013 01:19 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  962
Joined  2012-10-12

Okay, this girl from my high school reunion e-mailed me and said to list her as a friend and she would share photos of the reunion (which I did not attend).  So, I tried that and found her, but I apparently pushed the wrong buttons.  Now , my e-mail is flooded with people I never heard of confirming my “friend ” request…well, I do recognize a few of them…the KSU prez, Sidney Carlin, etc, but I don’t really know them, nor do I want to be best pals with them.  Facebook is some sort of a virus in my opinion.  I should have known better than to push that button….and, the person I was trying to contact, I can’t find.

Posted: 04 June 2013 01:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  94
Joined  2011-07-25

You can just unfriend them.

Posted: 04 June 2013 08:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-12

That would be rude.  Ask someone to be your friend…they say OK and you tell them to buzz off. Besides, I am now hearing from people I actually know. and that is OK. It is almost like someone copied my address book from e-mail…except for those people I NEVER heard of. Even got a confirmation from my morning DJ in NYC….

Posted: 05 June 2013 12:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  797
Joined  2012-10-10

That’s what happens, Michael, when someone as famous as yourself is “found”.  Gee whiz!  I bet if you’d Tweet on Twitter, you’d have a couple thousand followers!!!!  :>)

Posted: 05 June 2013 02:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-12

No, no.  Theses people are much more famouser than me.  ...especially the DJ in NYC….Oh well, now I has important friends…Cool.

‹‹ Goodbye Hibachi Hut      Pretty low life ››

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | The Manhattan Mercury, 318 North 5th Street, Manhattan, Kansas, 66502

Reproduction of any kind is prohibited without written consent.