“Eat More Chikin”
Posted: 21 May 2013 03:14 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  796
Joined  2012-10-10

Chick-Fil-A is a comin’ to Manhattan!  It’s on tonight’s City Commission Agenda.  Looks like they’re wanting to build in front of Staples, along the frontage road.  Pretty good location.  Will spruce up a dated center.

Hope their mascot cows don’t catch something bad from NBAF…...

Posted: 22 May 2013 02:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  962
Joined  2012-10-12

I am still trying to figure out why chicken…already cooked and seasoned is cheaper than raw chicken.  I was at Rays the other day and they had a whole smoked chicken for $5…The uncooked ones were seven or eight dollars.  This makes no sense to me….unless…they smoke up the chickens that are about at expiration date. More profitable than simply throwing them out.  I am not saying they do that, but it would make sense to do that. I am guessing this could be the case because I never find chicken in the mark-down area. It has to go somewhere when it approaches expiration.
With the prices of meat as they are, I am seriously considering becoming a vegetarian.
As for Chick fil a…just another crummy franchise which the locals seem to prefer.

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | The Manhattan Mercury, 318 North 5th Street, Manhattan, Kansas, 66502

Reproduction of any kind is prohibited without written consent.